*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2091047-AUTHORS-THESIS-ESSAY
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by stanny
Rated: E · Essay · Community · #2091047
Description on how to go about stress in a community to do better as a stepping stone
          
          AUTHOR'S          THESIS ESSAY
Most people believe that stress has a negative effect on their lives, Krebs being a military soldier the most boring and painful job he ever had, but it motivated him to change his life. Pressured by tight situations, heavy workloads, or competitive situations, they may suffer from such problems as anxiety, sleeplessness, or ulcers. Yet stress in not necessarily bad. Contrary to popular opinion, people can learn to turn stress into a valuable asset in the family and the society at large.
While both Krebs and his fellow corporal believed they fought against the war, Krebs focused on the uncomfortable corporal uniforms while the colleagues had concern over the German ugly women. Moreover, he found no pleasure in patriotism interest at the time the other machine gunners f German could be chained to the job as the stories were discovered.
On return, Krebs had the experience of a hero from his family members despite the lies he used at first to expose the military war stories which in turn caused the remorse sense. He could spend his spare time in adventuring the historical books on the life-time job vast experience. While no great notable change could be seen in the family Krebs could be regarded as mature family member who could fully take part in the family matters such as taking over the family assets.
In addition, the parents gave Kerbs a challenge to take over and have the manly ego while they urged on the need to have the obligatory duty to have a family of his choice. Krebs only proved to preservative of the anticipated resultant conversely to the trend of the age mates in the community. In conclusion, Krebs live after the war seemed to settle for a focused future of being part of the family and the society in all round participation and taking the simplicity as the way of live.

© Copyright 2016 stanny (stane-leous at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2091047-AUTHORS-THESIS-ESSAY