*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2091933-Smite-Awilix-farting-on-Bastet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Bobob1
Rated: E · Fiction · Adult · #2091933
Bastet loves sniffing Awilix's farts.
"Are you sure you want to smell them?", Awilix questioned, "my farts are pretty strong." "I'm sure", responded Bastet, "I smelled that fart you ripped yesterday, and I just cannot stop thinking about the smell." "Alright" responded Awilix as she lifted up her grass skirt, her large ass cheeks jiggling, the only cover was a small thong. Bastet egerly kneeled down as she stared at Awilix's big butt, the large rump was almost hypnotizing. Lifting her hand up, Bastet smacked the large ass, causing Awilix to moan as her ass jiggled. Bastet then removed the thong, exposing Awilix's asshole, which promptly let out a PRRRRT right into Bastet's face. Though it was stronger than the others she smelled, Bastet still inhaled the fart, savoring its smell. Then, with a hand on each cheek, Bastet shoved her face into Awilix's ass and began to moterboat it while sniffing each fart. "Man," said Awilix as she let out a wet BRRRRRT, "you really like my farts, don't you." A muffled moan was all Awilix got from Bastet, who then promptly sniffed a brassy fart that was just let out. Awilix continued to let out smelly, brassy, wet farts onto Bastet's face, who then sniffed them while massaging Awilix's fart ass. This continued long into the night, until both girls fell asleep. Bastet nuzzled her face into Awilix's ass, who continued to let out wet PRRRRPTH's in her sleep.
© Copyright 2016 Bobob1 (bobob1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2091933-Smite-Awilix-farting-on-Bastet