*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2092014-Falling-in-love
Rated: E · Fiction · Friendship · #2092014
An abstract about the person of my dreams.
Falling in love, has always been a mystery to me, because after seeing so many, movies and reading romantic novels, i had started to fantasize my own love story, and rather how would it be. But, what i didn't realize, was that this fantasy of mine, had grown so deep, that now i had started to believe in it, as if it was going to happen someday, but the best part of it was, that it actually did happen.

Being a part-time network marketer, i was accustomed to meet with a new person everyday, and yet that day, it felt a lot different. It was the first time that, i had seen her. There was nothing new happening, but yes, there was some sort of connection between us, i just felt it. While walking down the street, while i was doing her followup, there was something different this time. I just didn't know, what it was, i only felt it. It could be rather described, as something as my mentors used to say, that as if my frequency had matched with her, and hers with mine.

Two months had passed, since the day i met her, but something had kept bothering me. In my trips for my business, i had started seeing glimpses of her smile, in the golden wheat farms blazing under the sun. It was her thoughts, that had now, started to take the blankness of my mind. I don't know, what it was about her that kept me attached to her, whether it was her eyes, which caught my attention, as if seeing a black stone floating in a white sea, or her smile, that seemed to be the morning herself, or rather her lips, that like a honey pot covered her words in sweet honey, before they poured out from it, or maybe it was her vibrant personality, that seemed to have been a mirror image of my own. I was not sure, but i knew one thing, after a long time of waiting, and fantasizing about my dream girl, i had found her, rather, i had found myself in her.


Shruti gupta the name, i had been searching for so long. In our life, we are sometimes so engrossed in our daily routines and chores that we forget about our true-self, we start adjusting ourselves to the demands of the people that surround us, so that, we may be accepted by them. But, sometimes in these on-goings of our life, we just come in face to face with ourselves, or rather the person who brings the best in ourselves.


Such was this person to me, a girl whose innocence and charm had won me over. This was first time in my life that losing to someone gave me so much pleasure.

The only problem with true love, is that it never goes the way you plan it to be. Same happened with me, yes, we couldn't be together, we both had family responsibilities to take care of, so we broke up.

But we both know, that we vibed, and that we had that special bond, that other people wont be able understand. Since, that day breakup had a new meaning to me, that it doesn't end a relationship, rather it gives a new meaning to it.

I don't know what the future holds for us, we both have seen the best and part of us, we both know each other's likes and dislikes, we still share some strange connection, but still for now we JUST FRIENDS.
© Copyright 2016 Mayank sinha (maxblaze007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2092014-Falling-in-love