*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2092521-The-boy-who-always-helped-his-friends
Rated: E · Short Story · Friendship · #2092521
my second children's story. reviews welcome.
Buddy was a very helpful and friendly boy, he would always help his friends and would do anything for them. One day, Buddy was playing with Duke and Amelia. Amelia his friend had kicked her ball on to the road and Buddy went over checked the road and went to get it back for Amelia. Duke had told Buddy not to go get it because he could be hit by a car but Buddy didn't listen. He wanted to help his friend so went to get it.

Amelia took great care so the ball wouldn't roll off again because she didn't want Buddy to get hit by a car.

It was a sunny Thursday afternoon and Duke, Buddy and Amelia were playing on the front grass of Buddy's house.
Duke was lying on a picnic blanket reading, Amelia was playing with her ball and Buddy was climbing up a tree. Buddy was climbing up when he heard a huge scream, he spun round and saw Duke crying on the ground holding his nose. Buddy ran over and asked Duke what happened. Duke explained that he had just got stung on the nose by a wasp and it was very very sore. Buddy ran inside and got a wet cloth and he brought it out to Duke. Duke held it on his nose and it became less sore. Duke thanked Buddy for the cloth and when Dukes nose didn't hurt anymore, Duke, Buddy and Amelia played football but they made sure the ball didn't roll onto the road again.


© Copyright 2016 MarvelGirl26 (marvelgirl26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2092521-The-boy-who-always-helped-his-friends