*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2093087-Where-I-am
Rated: E · Article · Opinion · #2093087
Not where I was or where I will be, another rant for me.
Those that are ahead of the game, do not dwell on the past or the future.
         "I never think of the time when I gave my worst to her, or the time when we both received our best from each other, all that I can think of is now. I do not want to think of the time I saw her hair shone from the sun and her beautiful personality tore me right out of my own grave because I know that I do not want to miss a second of the present. As much as I want to say I'd do this so I won't miss a second of her, I need to do this so I won't miss a second of what the world has given me."
         This is no religious blabber about god and the world, what I talk about is my own beliefs about the world because I feel that religion is such a ridiculous idea, we humans need to develop our own "religion" individually.
         This is also not a romantic rant about H.E.R, I intend to not make my writing so, but I do want to release my feelings for this woman in my life. I will talk about H.E.R personality or beauty for the soul purpose of helping myself and possibly helping others who are going through a similar experience.
         If you do however, interpret my thoughts as Romantic or religious, please do so. I believe that no interpretation is either correct or incorrect.
         I know that there is no stopping me from thinking of H.E.R every second of the day. I cannot stop myself from remembering the good times I spent with H.E.R, and I cannot stop myself from visualizing my future with H.E.R, but this just proves to me that I am human. And as a human, I must face these mental challenges to submerge myself in the present and see her for who she really is... And who she really is, is her.
© Copyright 2016 I wAS u (phiolozoso17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2093087-Where-I-am