*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2093958-What-is-perfection
Rated: E · Appendix · Educational · #2093958
psychology

What is perfection? Could it be that imperfection is, in actuality, perfection? Is it possible that perceived imperfections enable the recognition of differences that help us feel and explore life to a deeper degree?

Could imperfections serve a useful purpose and in the doing be perfection? If the perceived ideal of what constitutes perfection were to happen within our world, would humanity be ready for the static tranquility that could result?

Is the absence of the ideal not a motivator that stimulates action that spurs spiritual awareness? Has humanity learned to balance the positive and negative aspects of existence to such a degree that it no longer needs differences or conflict to help motivate a desire for the benevolent wellbeing of all life on the planet? Are we ready for heaven on earth?

Humanity's search for perfection is often rooted in a desire to escape conflict yet it is the interaction of differences that expands our realities and stimulates our existence. Imperfection can actually be recognized as a gift that both enables and enhances awareness because it facilitates humanities ability to experience life in this dimension.

Looking upon it in that light we can see that imperfection is, in actuality, perfection in action. When difference is understood to be one of humanity's greatest assets - ideas, emotions and judgments attached to perfection, or imperfection, will be positively utilized. Discord caused by differences coupled with an idealized desire for perfection will be understood to be windows of opportunity - not negativity.

Fear and anger commonly associated with differences will vanish. The concepts of perfection and imperfection will be understood to be self-induced mental programs or intellectual constructs that can be consciously used to enhance conceptual perception and sensitivity - tools that can expand spiritual awareness.

© Copyright 2016 Launa Davis (lightbeam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2093958-What-is-perfection