*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2093999-Happiness-Is-An-Inside-Job
Rated: E · Article · Activity · #2093999
Happiness is ultimate desire of everyone .

Everyone wishes to stay happy. Have you ever think that in this world of technology why most of the people stay unhappy? It is because we want to fulfill our desires by considering the standards of the modern era.
We always think from our minds not involving our hearts as itâs the requirement of our society. Doing what, in which our benefit lies. We have groomed ourselves in such a way .Perhaps in this increasingly complex world that we live in, we are over-complicating what it takes to be happy. Happiness often lies in the simplest of things.
If you have really desire to chase happiness then its in your own self. Happiness is about loving who you are and what youâre in your life. No external source can give you true happiness; they are just temporary and fake.
Try to know yourselves and set your goals accordingly. Try hard to achieve them. May be the life defeats you several times but a real man did not stop or accept his defeat rather he keep fighting. Be optimistic and keep trying again until and unless you get what you want. You are the hero of your own self. Donât let anyone to control your happiness.
Happiness depends upon your own selves. People have their own ways to keep their selves happy. Some finds happiness in doing new things, exploration and others fulfilling their goals and in hanging outs. The list goes on.
The meaning of happiness is an elusive thing to those who do not understand it. One has to only look inside themselves, not outside in the world, to discover the joy that has been hiding all along.
It is not about what happens to you, but how you choose to respond to what happens. Thatâs why itâs called happiness not happenness - though it could be called hope-ness. You must always leave room for hope that all has happened for good cause.
Stop worrying about the standards and just make life simpler as much as you can.
And yes, stay happy :)

© Copyright 2016 Nashrah Khan (nashrah_khan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2093999-Happiness-Is-An-Inside-Job