*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2095608-MLP-Endo-A-Small-Issue-Part-5
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2095608
Some of the ponies are accidentally shrunk to microscopic size and get lost in Ponyville.
By Lukington17 and hmhmh6532
-------------

Chapters 11-12

Chapter 11 - hmhmh6532

Discord's trip up to the front of Rainbow Dash's mouth was a long and dangerous trek as he made his way through the taste bud forest that resided on her tongue. The journey wasn't as easy as he thought; coughs kept erupting from Rainbow's throat caused by the spray paint cans he threw down there earlier. Miraculously, he reached the edge of the taste bud forest and gazed up at the wall of huge teeth which blocked his way outside. To the left of him was what appeared to be an abandoned toll booth with a sign which read 'Currently on Tongue Forest patrol/picnic. Return time 6:00'. "Perfect," Discord said in a snide way, "This will be my chance to escape."

Outside, the ponies were discussing the state of affairs. It had been a while since Spike went to go find the other ponies. The castle is huge after all, maybe Spike had got lost?. This long wait was starting to get on everypony's nerves, and Rainbow's continuous coughing wasn't helping the mood.
          "You okay, Dashie?" Pinkie asked as Rainbow wiped a tear from her eye. "You've been coughing for a reeeaaaally long time now."
Rainbow cleared her throat, "Oh it's nothing Pinks - bit of biscuit might have gone down the wrong pipe." She massaged her throat with her hoof as she let out a miniature cough.
          Celestia kept checking the clock on the wall behind her. "This is taking an incredibly long time. Surely Spike wouldn't have spent this much time trying to find the lab? There are royal guards all over the place to point out where to go." This seemed to have put stress on the poor little ponies, especially Fluttershy.
          "W-what if something dangerous has happened to him? Discord is still somewhere out there, and after what happened earlier he could still be causing mischief" she said apprehensively.
          Rainbow placed a hoof to her temple. "I knew we should've turned him back to stone when we totally had the chance! He's caused nothing but trouble since he got 'reformed'", she remarked sarcastically.
          Fluttershy shot a glance over to Rainbow. "I know Discord might be a pain sometimes, but he's still learning. He just doesn't know when to stop when he gets going like this. If I had spoken up to him when I had the chance, I -" stopping, she planted her face in her hooves and sighed. "....why am I such a coward under pressure?" Fluttershy muffled out as Applejack went to support her.
          Celestia began to look impatient. "Maybe we should send somepony to find them."
Pinkie perked her head up at these words. "OHOHOH! Me and Fluttershy can go look!" She reached over and pulled Fluttershy's head out of her hooves and shook it in a "yes" formation.
          "Very well," Celestia chimed, "but if we don't hear back from you two in an hour, we will send an expert search team."
         "Okie dokey!" Pinkie took Fluttershy's hoof and headed toward the door, before stopping suddenly. "Waaaait a minute. What do you mean you will send an 'expert' search team? Are you trying to say we aren't expert enough?"
          Celestia sighed and said with a soothing smile, "If you come back here in time, we'll throw you a party tonight in the Gala hall." Pinkie's eyes lightened up and zipped out of the door with Fluttershy without another word. A giggle escaped from Celestia's lips, "That friend of yours will accomplish anything if parties are involved."

Discord tried to ignore Rainbow's comments on turning him back to stone that were coming from the recesses of her throat, as he was finishing his escapade up her mountainous side tooth. Once he made it the top, he looked through Rainbow's open-hanging mouth and took in the huge landscape of the tea table where she was situated. His sights set on the monumentally-sized Celestia that resided across the table. "I have to find a way to get over to her quickly, before Rainbow decides to slam down her chompers." Discord peered up as he gazed at Rainbow's upper teeth which took up his entire sky. A few more coughs erupted from the flyer's throat and continuously echoed throughout her mouth. Discord observed the huge landscape of Rainbows maw, which to him covered hundreds of miles. Gigantic globs of saliva dripped down from the roof of Rainbow's mouth and splashed down onto the tongue, spreading the drool all along the sides of her molars. As coughs came up from the throat, Discord observed bits of saliva and phlegm which occasionally popped out from the depths of her oesophagus. He then laid his eyes on the uvula, which swayed back and forth with every cough and breath that Rainbow took.
          This gave Discord an idea. He took his claw, rearranged his thumb and his forefinger into the shape of a weapon, and aimed straight at the throat. "Might as well exit in style!" Discord proclaimed as a huge beam of energy shot out from the tip of his finger and blasted its way towards the throat.

The MSD in the uvula observation center were focusing hard on their work keeping the mouth clean: sending out workers to clear out the throat of any harmful intruders that might be causing the coughs, producing saliva in the salivary glands and most importantly, clearing that graffiti off from the observation window. "Any word on when the clean-up team will be done cleaning that window?" Oovla, the head of the MSD, spoke down to her chancellors in her boardroom on one of the upper floors in the uvula. "It's currently blocking the view down to the left molar, and I swear I thought I saw some cracks and dents in it the other day. And where is that 'Desk Ward' fellow who was supposed to be helping with the clean-up?"
          Chancellor Danid spoke up to Oovla, "Ma'am, we have more pressing matters to attend to than maintaining mouth upkeep. The clean-up team from outside said that they have lost Discord."
          "What!?" Oovla stepped down from her chair and strode briskly towards the window. "How could you just 'lose' him? What do I even pay you all for!?"
A worker drone turned his head up towards Oovla, "Actually ma'am, you don't pay us at all. We don't even have a stable economy."
Oovla stared him down and continued her gaze out the window. "Send out a search party. He couldn't have gone far." She squinted out towards the entrance of the mouth, as her eyes focused on a particularly bright light in the center of her view. "Ugh, how many times have I asked you all to stop playing with those laser pointers?"
          Danid replied "Ma'am we have had all laser pointers confiscated after what happened to Jerry a few weeks ago." He removed his hat and placed it towards his chest, "Poor guy, he was a few days from retirement."
          Oovla turned her head, "Really? Then what on earth -" She cut herself off, as the bright light she was focusing on seemed to have grown more in size. The light was growing just about as much as Oovla's eyes were widening. "EVERYPONY GET DOWN!" She made for a duck-and-cover as the entirety of the MSD followed suit. All Oovla could see was her view of the bright light approaching the window with an incredible speed, before it hit.

Coughs erupted out of Rainbow as she slammed her hooves down on the table. She coughed as hard as ever, right in front of a disgruntled Celestia no less. Applejack patted her hoof on Rainbow's back but exclaimed, "For Heaven's sake girl, cover your mouth! Y'all might not be sick, but don't be spreading your darn germs everywhere!"
          Celestia looked across from the table towards Rainbow, "Rainbow Dash, do you need any medical assistance? Sounds like you have a pretty nasty cough."
         Rainbow took a swig of the tea next to her and finished with a sigh, "I told you, something totally just went down wrong! Geez, felt like something scratched up my throat."
          "That don't sound like a typical case of the coughs." Applejack approached her, feeling suspicious, "Mind if I have a look?"
         "No, I'm fine!" Rainbow injected, "Let's just keep waiting. Besides, my throat feels tons better. Whatever was down there, I must've just hacked it out."

And boy was it hacked out, alright. Hacked out at approximately 300 MPH. Even at his speed, it took Discord several minutes before he felt himself fly in between two giant white pillars and slide down across a wet plane. Discord picked himself up and dusted all of the dust particles collected on the way. A few germ molecules around him, presumably having travelled with him from Rainbow, gleefully got up and set off in various directions. "Well, hardly one's most efficient way of traveling, but at least I'm here now...am I not?" He looked around at the huge circular pink mountains around, not noticing any difference from Rainbow's mouth. Did he accidentally end up inside the wrong pony? Discord's question was suddenly answered when a gentle yet trembling loud voice rang out around him.
          "WELL IF YOU'RE STILL FEELING SICK, WE CAN ESCORT YOU OVER TO THE MEDICAL WARD." Celestia's voice resounded all across the tremendously-sized taste buds. Discord couldn't even tell where the voice came from, let alone which direction the throat even was.
"Might as well get some air coverage." Discord flew upwards past the taste bud tops to survey the landscape (or mouthscape) around him: he was definitely in Celestia's mouth. Compared to Rainbow's unkempt maw, Celestia's was a whole other story. The teeth almost blinded Discord with their sheer snowy whiteness. He couldn't even see any cavities or remnants of food despite the fact that Celestia has just eaten.
          "I have to say, if there's an MSD here too then they certainly know how to do their job. Now I just have to get on over to the throat and make my first impression to the locals," he said with a sly grin. Discord's eyes extended out of his skull as if binoculars, and he stared off into the dark abyss towards the throat. For him, the throat had to be miles away. "Dammit all! It took me forever to escape Rainbow's mouth, now I have to do it all over again! Even at my top speed, it'll take me hours to get to the end. My kingdom for a speed boost." Discord's prayers were answered in the form of Celestia's lips opening up, ushering in a huge tsunami of tea. The tea swept him up as Celestia continued to drink from her cup blissfully unaware. The torrent of tea was rushing Discord all the way across her gigantic tongue. This was perfect! Discord would arrive to his destination in no time. His thoughts were interrupted as he felt himself slam into a squishy wall. The tea left Discord behind as he watched it disappear past Celestia's huge throat muscles and vanish down her oesophagus forever. He quickly checked his surroundings and discovered that he had sprawled out and smacked into Celestia's uvula. Discord tried to use all of his strength to pry his arms off his organic prison, but they were glued on tight. At his size the uvula had the characteristics of fly paper - Discord was the fly: he was stuck! Taken prisoner inside a princess's throat. Nopony knew he was there. Nopony would help him. No hyperactive pink pony. No purple dragon. Nopony. Just as Discord was about to give up, he felt a strange sinking sensation all across his body. His arms, legs, and entire body was slowly getting sucked into his fleshy trap. "What in Celestia...!?" Discord tried to struggle his way out, but the flesh was too strong for him. Before he knew it, his entire view became a blur of pink and red goo as he sunk deep into the uvula. Where there once was a draconequus, there was now nothing but droplets of tea falling making their way down to Celestia's stomach.

Chapter 12 - hmhmh6532

Smoke and ash filled the observation deck. The MSD had felt a jerk that they'd never felt in their whole lives. Every cell laid on the ground, some motionless, some were in a state on the ground after the huge burst of energy that had just hit Rainbow's uvula. Out of a pile of rubble that had been sensor panels, the gelatinous hoof of Oovla burst out as she pulled herself out of the wreckage spluttering. "Danid!" She called out, "Status report!" A smaller hoof popped out right beside her as Danid pulled himself out of the rubble.
         "We seem to have suffered multiple casualties and wounded workers due to the blast. Thankfully, no pony seems to have suffered from Death's hand.” Danid focused on the ground near him and picked up his glasses. “Do you suggest that Discord may have been behind this?”
         Oovla let out a noise of concern. “He does seem like the kind of ruffian who would cause such a thing. Send all the wounded to the medical bay in the Nervous System Medical Center. I certainly don’t want any more injuries on my watch.”
         "Ma'am!" Two globponies, one injured, raced up to Oovla. "We have news to report!"
         Oovla raised a hoof to her temple, "Yes, we know...we've been attacked. Just look around you. Send your comrade up to the Nervous System; he''ll be taken care of there." She walked over to her knocked-over throne and set it upright.
          "N-No ma'am...we were the re-con team that was put in charge of supervising Discord's clean-up duty to prevent his escape. However, a Ger-globin attacked us and split us up into the taste buds forest. Once I found Johnson here with this deep gash in his foreleg, we raced straight up here." Johnson let out a gasp of pain in addition.
         Oovla sat down in her throne, "Well...mind telling me where this Discord is now?" her eye twitched, "I expect that my finest men here managed to keep an eye on him."
         "That's... that's just what we came up here to tell you ma'am. We actually lost sight of him when we got attacked." He was quickly met by a slap from Oovla.
         "IDIOTS! I specifically put you two in charge as the highest ranks in my re-con team. How could you two fail me like this?!"
         Johnson let out another grunt of pain, "M-Ma'am, the Gerglobin was too fierce. We couldn't keep watch of Discord after we were already split up in the forest. He could be anywhere..."
         Oovla took a deep sigh. "Danid, send Johnson up to the medical bay, and take Tracy here down to Respiratory for questioning." Danid followed his commands and placed both his hooves on the glob ponies shoulders, calling for a helicopter into his phone.
"M-Ma'am I told you all there needs to know!" Tracy's protests were drowned out as he and Johnson were led out of the main observation room.
"Drat, he's right. Discord could literally be anywhere. TOBY!" Oovla yelled out to the command center, "Is the relay screen still functional?"
         "Yes it is," Toby replied, "we should have full view of the mouth in a few seconds." After a series of beeps and boops, the relay screen turned back on. But instead of it supplying an overlooking view of the mouth, everyone in the room was met with a familiar face.
"Well..." Oovla's eye twitched again, "at least we now know who caused this attack."

Discord felt himself practically suffocating against the flesh of Celestia's uvula as he continued to sink deep and deeper. What was this? How was this even happening? Was Celestia aware of his presence? Is this some sort of intruder trap? Questions rang throughout Discord's head as he descended deep into the goopy flesh.

Suddenly, Discord felt himself wring out as he plopped out from the flesh behind him. He landed on what appeared to be some kind of hardwood floor. "Well... that just happened." Discord dusted himself off as he looked in front of him. Despite being deep within an alicorn princess's uvula, it felt like he wasn't even inside of a body at all! The room he'd appeared in seemed to go on for about a mile, with hardwood floors and walls made completely out of marble. Directly ahead of him, he took notice of a large factory area fuming with steam at the top. Discord whipped out his notebook and took notes. "I certainly would never have expected this! Just what in Tarturus is going on here?" He tucked his notebook back into his pocket, and set off towards the building. As he drifted towards the factory, he noticed a group of work ponies similar to the ones inside Rainbow's body sitting at what looked like a picnic table enjoying a break.
         "Ay boss," one of the rough-looking work ponies spoke through his sandwich, nudging an even rougher-looking work pony next to him. "What exactly is dat thing headin' 'tords us?"
         The addressed pony took out a pair of certified binoculars and observed Discord flying at them. He slowly lowered his binoculars with a wide eyed expression on his face. "Well I'w be a sun-of-a-gun." he whispered through his lips. "Men!" He sharply bumped the work pony next to him and waved his hoof towards the ponies in front of him, "Front and center! Weef got a guest!" Discord stopped in front of their picnic table as they looked at him with mouths agape, having never seen something like him in their entire lives. The roughest-looking work pony wore a smug grin on his face. "Dissscord! Just what are you doin' in 'ere? Got yerself intah sum kindah mess, eh?" Discord could barely understand him through his cockney accent, but he did pick up a few words.
         "How exactly do you know my name? And what is this place? What are you doing here? What's this factory? What's this room? Why is there absolutely no pony else outside of here? Why am I asking so many questions?" Discord massaged his forehead. The roughest work pony let out a hardy laugh.
          "Oh Discord. Me lackies moight not know who yas are but oi sure as hell do. Oi observe all the goin'-ons that happen outside dis princess here's bod. Yous are oneadah most interestin' folk oi eva laid eyes on in ma 4000 yeers of work. Name's Kingsy, nicetameetcha!" He extended his hoof in what appeared to be some kind of friendship. Discord was reluctant, but shook his hoof anyway.
          "You still need to answer my questions." Discord took out his notebook and pen at the ready, "I wouldn't want to miss out on any of this information" He said snidely.
         "Moight as well. Come 'ere, les do a walk'n'talk. MEN!" Kingsy barked at the work ponies sitting at the table, still in shock. "Geh back tah wurk!"
         The work ponies got up and galloped through the double doors into the factory. Kingsy and Discord followed suit. Despite the way it looks on the outside, the factory's insides weren't anything too complex. It was simply a long, linear hallway, bearing a resemblance to the outside with everything being made out of the same marble substance. Hundreds of peculiar machines lined up the walls of the factory with a worker pony stationed at each one. Kingsy began, "Now, we know jus' what life is like outsoide a' dis place. There's liddle microscopic beings in every single section of tha bod 'ere. Pffff, I pity all those hardworking folks having tah run to an' fro. Now, an alicorn's uv'la is the centah for their entire bein'. Digestive, respira'ory, whatsamah'ory, it's all controlled from here wi' these mahchines. Not sure why thah small bit o' flesh in her throat is the head macho of the princesses, buh thas' jus' the way th' big pone in th' skah made it. We've been constantly at work with Celes'ta ever since the day she was born, all those hundreds of thousands o' moons ago." Discord, was being very careful to copy down all of this information in his notepad. This was amazing! He was here, right at the very heart of Celestia's entire being. If I can find out how, I could control what Celestia does or says all in here!. And his answer came to him sooner than he'd expected as Kingsy guided him over to the wooden door at the far end, past all of the globish ponies hard at work on their machines. On closer inspection, the door appeared to be worn out and had cobwebs all over it. "We neva use this room all tha much, but since you're our honorary guest it wouldn't hurt to jus' show yas." He turned the doorknob, sounding off a creaking noise. The contents of the room didn't live up to Discord's expectations: inside was just a completely empty dark room; the walls and floors were completely coated black. The most interesting bit of the room was a small control center at the far end of the room, which had several color-coded buttons lining its control pad. "Dis is the emotional control center fer Celes'ta. She neva usually uses her emotions intensely, so we rarely check up on it." Something that caught Discord's eye was a small TV monitor which hung over the pad. It surprisingly showed footage of what looked like Princess Celestia herself drinking tea at a table. The same tea which washed me into this place he thought.
         "Say, is that supposed to be live feed of Celestia? How are you doing that?!"
Kingsy put a hoof over Discord's shoulder. "Ohh yeah, that. An alicorn's horn secretly transmits a signal over them giving us full view of what's going on in tha outside. Each an' ev'ry worker here comes equipped with one on their device so they know jus' wha to operate."

Just then a worker pony peaked his head through the door, "Oh boss, there you are. Clyde just released more endorphins into the brain then usual and he doesn't know how to reverse it."
         "Aurgh! Dammit Clyde, we've been at this for how long now!?" Kingsy rushed to the door to follow the worker pony to the mess, leaving Discord alone.
         All alone.
With access to Celestia's emotions.
And live feed to watch it happen.
         "Well isn't this just leaving cheese out for the rat." Discord thought it over, "Oh, how DARE I even suggest of doing such a horrible deed? I am just too good." A halo formed over his head, "I might as well just leave this here like a good, good Draconequus." He turned to leave, but on his way out 'accidentally' slipped on the hardwood floor. "Oh darn, I've slipped! If only there was something here to catch my fall!" His eyes turned to the control pad. "Well," an evil grin stretched across his face as the halo was replaced with devilish horns, "guess this will have to do." His claw slammed down on the control pad. Right on a bright red button.


Check back with this author again soon for the next chapter...

Part 6: https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2122748-MLP-Endo-A-Small-Issue-Pa...
Part 4: http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2091281-MLP-Endo-A-Small-Issue-Par...
Part 3: http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2074249-MLP-Endo-A-Small-Issue-Par...
Part 2: http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2056720-MLP-Endo-A-Small-Issue-Par...
Part 1: http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2056108-MLP-Endo-A-Small-Issue-Par...
© Copyright 2016 Lukington17 (lukington17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2095608-MLP-Endo-A-Small-Issue-Part-5