*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2095826-Of-Good-or-Evil
by Temmi
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Mystery · #2095826
This is the first real chapter of my story "Of Good or Evil." Hope you enjoy!
Chapter 1: The Visitor

         15 years after his unusual arrival, it happened. Arthur had been in disbelief for years, but the head nun came up to him and told him they had one! A family who wanted to adopt him! She said that they lived overseas but saw his page and agreed right away. It would only be a few days until they arrived. It was the most exiting day in his life. Meanwhile, on the other side of the house, hidden away in a hidden room very few even knew about, was where He resided. He was left alone for good reason, as whoever approached him seemed to become deathly ill within the hour. The only way He knew anything from outside was from the small vent that looped throughout the building. He knew every dirty secret and every minuscule lie ever told during his residence. But just yesterday he had heard something very unusual. A call was made, directly to the headmaster's office. He wasn't able to make out everything said, because Judy was talking about her secret boyfriend. But one thing was sure about the call: somebody had called about HIM! The next day, a man in an all black tuxedo entered the building. He wanted to see Arthur! "Huh." He thought "I'll finally be rid of that little weirdo." But then he heard him no more. A few minutes later, He saw him. The man entered His sanctuary, and carried him off toward his car. He struggled more once inside, but not for long. A cloth was put over his mouth, and no matter how much He tried to fight it, he blacked out.
© Copyright 2016 Temmi (ghostrider077 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2095826-Of-Good-or-Evil