*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2097421-Rope-Burn
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #2097421
Tie me up, tie me down.


"Mmm... my lips hurt."

It was more a vibration than a statement, reverberating from deep inside the sensitized flesh of Jenna's body. Everything about this night was perfect. Absolutely perfect.

She stiffened at the warm sting of candle wax sliding down her spine, closing her eyes beneath the soft, black silk scarf tied gently around her head. The sensation was beyond anything she'd ever experienced before. It excited her. It made her wet.

"Do you want more?"

The voice in her ear nearly pushed her over the edge. So deep and dark, rough and commanding. It was like absinthe, forbidden and strange, and oh so intoxicating.

"Yes. Oh yes. Please."

Whack!

Jenna moaned. She couldn't help it.

"Yes, Sir. Please, Sir."

"Good girl."

His fingers trailed the sides of her face, tracing her hairline down to her jaw, leaving gooseflesh in their wake. She tried so hard not to move, not to make a sound, but it was so hard when her body was on fire. Never had she been so aroused. Never had she needed release more. One touch of a well-placed finger or tongue, and she would slip over into sweet oblivion.

"Tsk, Tsk."

He removed his fingers and she whimpered, missing the contact.

"Not yet. Not until I say so."

The muscles of her sex clenched at the sound of the flogger slapping against what she imagined was his hand. Would he use it on her again? If he did, where? Would he bring her to release with it? Or give her what she really needed? It was such sweet torture not to see; not to know what he would do next. It was all too much. Jenna succumbed to temptation and squirmed, causing the chair she was bound to shift and scrape against the floor.

"Naughty, girl."

She felt the warmth of his body a half second before he grabbed her ponytail hard and wrenched her head back as far as it would go without breaking.

"You know what happens to naughty girls who can't keep still and quiet, don't you, Jenna?"

She tried to nod, but his grip was too tight. I do! I do! Oh, please! Please! I've been so bad....

He released her hair and she could hear him moving, walking. Anticipation intensified the need burning beneath her skin. What was he going to do?

Jenna bit her lip to keep from moaning as she felt a leather tip brush between her legs, searching like a finger. The crop!. Just a little more, and her agony would end. But that wasn't what he wanted. Yet. With practiced skill, he flicked the crop against her sensitive, swollen bud, and she couldn't stop it anymore. Release hit her like a hurricane, overtaking every other emotion within her. Her body convulsed against the bindings anchoring her to the chair and her hands tried desperately to escape the velvet ropes binding them, wanting, needing to touch him, to pull him down for a kiss, a bite, anything.

In the aftermath, she relaxed against the chair, smiling, barely noticing that he was setting her free. Jenna blinked when the blindfold came off, the sudden rush of light hurting her eyes. She opened her arms to him, a sated lioness welcoming her lion as he knelt before her in awe. He reached for her hand and began to massage her wrist.

"I think you have a little rope burn. Sorry."

"No. No, its fine. It's so fine."

He chuckled, continuing to rub her wrist gently.

"Happy anniversary, baby. You enjoy your gift?"

"Old man," she giggled hoarsely. "I didn't know you had it in you."






604 Words

Inspired by Janet Jackson's song, "Rope Burn".

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards
© Copyright 2016 Starr Phenix (starrstruck at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2097421-Rope-Burn