*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2097688-Muv-Luv-GTS-Sumika
by VI
Rated: GC · Fiction · Erotica · #2097688
Part 1 of my collection of stories featuring the girls of Muv Luv as giantesses.
"Takeru-chan~" A woman's voice ringed through the dimly lit room, the candles which were burning supplied not too much and not too little amount of light into the bedroom, all the while filling it with a distinct aroma. The woman in question was sitting suggestively on her own bed with one leg extended to her partner while the other one was curled up next to her. Her clothing was only appropriate for one occasion, frilly underwear coloured a light pink and decorated with flowery ornaments. But her most prominent feature was her red hair and an ahoge that defies all sense by taking shape of a heart.

"Could you give my foot a kiss ? Could you give it a lick ?" The girl, better known as Kagami Sumika pauses before adding in. "Would you worship it ?" Sumika looked at her partner with small smile, feeling weirded out, but also liking the experience, even though it has yet to start. "Sumika.." The tiny man, 2 inches/5 centimeters tall, was perhaps 1/4 the size of his childhood friend foot. He stood still, looking very serious. Half a minute passes by and Sumika gets slightly worried. "Takeru ? Something wrong ?" He responds instantaneously with a calm voice. "Sumika... You want me to worship your foot...What do you want me to do, build a temple around it ?!" Shirogane shouted out of frustration from the silliness of such a request.

"Eh ?! Takeru ! You said you'd look up on the internet for the stuff we could do with your size !" Sumika shouted back, flustered and slightly angry at someone who is well known to be very lazy at times. "You didn- !" Just as he was about to retort, he had a flashback to a few days ago, where he learned that his parents will be leaving for a vacation and that they entrust Takeru to Sumika, who is also parent-less as they also have left the country. "Oh yeah...you did." No laughing it off and rubbing your head will save you now Takeru.

"Geez ! Building a temple around my foot...only you would come up with this sort of stuff Takeru !" Sumika exclaimed, meaning it more in the good way. Smiling softly at him, her mind wanders away into imagination land, where what Takeru said suddenly created a whole world for her. She imagines herself wearing a kimono for an unknown reason, all around her is green, white and grey. Sumika must be around..2 miles/3 kilometers tall, which is pretty big. At her size, she couldn't really attend school and hanging out with her friends would be difficult, but private time would be impossible. What surprises her the most is that there is a path made just for her. It looks like it's made out of stone, but there's no telling that it's just not abandoned city blocks.

She giggles at the absurdity that she is imagining a world where all the details are not clear. 'Maybe it's a vision from a different dimension' Yeah right, that's something Takeru would say. Moving on with her daydream, guesses she might be some sort of new ruler. A goddess ? A science experiment gone wrong/right ? Priestess for an even bigger goddess ? Oh the possibilities ! Just as she is walking along the path, she sees an imprint in the middle of the end, which is sort like a circle. Upon closer inspection, it is in the shape of her butt and it means that she sat down here multiple times. Carefully sitting down into the not so perfectly matching imprint, crushing the sides of it and making it bigger, Sumika sees that there are two buildings in a similar distance away from each other with holes in the front. As her kimono's end goes between her legs, she sees her bare leg and bare foot, the same applied to her other leg and foot.

Suddenly, blinking lights, like the ones you'd see on a runway at airports, 'showed' her the way to those strange buildings. Worried, she slowly moves her right foot into the hole and sets it on its heel. It was like sliding into a shoe, but it wasn't a shoe and rather a very specific building. Just as she slid her foot in, it was 'attacked' by the tiny humans that are inside, each and everyone doing something and anything to appease the giant figure. Kissing, cleaning, licking, conducting religious activities with it and for it. This was her temple, this was one of Kagami Sumika's temples for her feet.

At first, she was shocked, letting out an "Eek !" when all the action started, but over time, Sumika warmed up to the idea. After putting her other foot into the remaining temple, she let the little humans do their work, relaxing to her best ability, sometimes flinching, shaking and moving a bit slightly, causing minor damage to the 'foot rests'. "This feels good, really good. I think I'll take a nap." The human girl with most power spoke out loud and put her hands behind her back, looking up to the sky and thinking how nice is to be treated like this.

Until it stopped.

"Eh ? Come on, keep going, you're not done yet !" She complained, shaking her hands all over the place. But when she only received 10% of their previous treatment, she pouted. "Ngghh...I'm warning you.." Sumika was starting to get seriously annoyed and with those little people not caring about her mood, well they'll learn. She moved her feet deeper in, pressing against all the tinies against the crumbling wall. "Hmpf ! You can't even treat a lady right when she is right up in your face ! But I'm a forgiving ruler so I'm giv-" The almost spoiled child sounding Sumika was interrupted by a rocket blast aimed at her face but having it land on her kimono, blowing a hole into it. "Aaahhhh ! That's it !"

She slid her feet out of the temples and stood up, stepping on the nearby tanks. "It's punishment time !" She shouted angrily, preparing her new attack just for them. Jumping into the air, she instinctively mimicked old super robot shows, somehow doing triple air flips while shouting out parts of her special attack. "Super ! Milky ! Drill Inazuma Kick !" Just as she left the city, she returned with a downward kick, aimed at the city, but she noticed something was getting wrong, but it was too late. As her foot impacted the ground, she noticed that she had just crushed everything she saw in the beginning, meaning that she somehow quickly grew during the attack process.

"Uh..Hey !" She yelped, as the growing process didn't stop there until the Earth was like a ball that she tried balancing on with one foot, except this ball crumbled very easily. "Eh ? Wait come back !" She shouted as she slipped on Earth, digging into its core and getting slightly burned. "Oww ! That hurts !" And now there she was, once regarded as someone to worship and respect was tumbling through space and just essentially kicked Earth out of its orbit towards the sun.

Sumika closes her eyes, feeling terrible, until she hits her head.

"Suuuummmiiikaaaa...Come on, wake up. Sumika !" Takeru had climbed up her body after she knocked herself out, noting the shift of roles, as it is her that wakes him up. "Ugh...that hurt..." The redhead spoke up meakly, feeling pain in the back of her head. It didn't take her long for to focus her eyes on the little Takeru that was on her nose. "Ah..Takeru-chan..." In response, he just sighed out of relief. "Thank goodness. You really looked and sounded like you were insane back there." He said nonchalantly such a mean thing, as usual.

Kagumi didn't respond verbally, not right out of the bat atleast. Instead she blushed deeply and tried to look away, but it was pointless as Takeru was right atop of her. "So I was speaking out loud..." Takeru responds with a nod. "And did things, including the kick..." Nod. Seeing that she is pretty much ashamed of this and probably wants to run away and stay silent, Takeru tries to salvage the situation. "Hey, it's pretty late right now and I'm sure we're both tired."

"Yeah, you're right..." Sumika replies while adjusting herself and taking a look at the damage done. She sees that the candle went out and she touched the vax. After cleaning it off, she tried to pick up her friend and put him in his bed, but he went by her fingers and stopped next to her mouth. "I..I'm sorry about what happened back there and about the promise. Next time, I swear, I'll be prepared and make it up to you !" Then Takeru went and finally did it. He leaned in and planted his face into her lips, kissing her. Sumika was about to tell him how it isn't his first promise he didn't keep, but she'll let it slide this time. Both of them didn't want the kiss to end, but eventually, Sumika carefully picked him up and cleaned off the lipstick off of him.

Instead of putting him into his own bed, Kagami slowly lowered him into her cleavage that Takeru doesn't pay attention to, only to other girls', whose boobs are bigger and more revealed. "You don't mind..if we sleep together tonight ?" One look from Takeru was clear enough. With two fingers, she spreads her breasts apart a bit and puts Takeru in between her breasts. He started thinking more about this action and the implication, but gave up as he was too tired. While there was no blanket for him, the surrounding warmth from her body was very comfortable. Before falling asleep, he says: "You're warm... Thank you, Sumika." Kagumi, no longer feeling the pain, smiles and turns off the lights, heading to bed before the weekend.

"Good night, Takeru-chan."
© Copyright 2016 VI (purhaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2097688-Muv-Luv-GTS-Sumika