*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2098774-DWGTRINNKET-RECOVERY-CENTER
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Prose · Educational · #2098774
Trinket recovery center will help you!
TRINKET RECOVERY CENTER A PLACE TO CATCH YOUR BREATH AND GET THE HELP YOU NEED


Collecting trinkets is the latest WDC craze, and everyone is in on it, or are they?I've heard rumors here and there that some members don't have enough gift points to be able to make a trinket. What are we going to do about this?


Because I can only decide for myself, I'm going to start a forum to help members who are in need of gift points so that they are able to create their own trinket. Some members may have very recently signed on as WDC members, while others may have through no fault of their own missed a huge chunk of time doing their regular WDC activities such as reviewing, entering contests, and other things to acquire their needed gift points. I missed being active here for several months and now am very, very busy getting caught up and gathering gift points.

MY PLAN
I will create a few items and I'm certain you know what they are going to be, hee, hee. These as well as other unmentioned objects will be listed and then you will be able to shop and choose what is of interest to you. When you've found your item place your offer and if no other offer is given, you will be the owner of the item.


DONATIONS
Donations will be a vital important necessary part of the success for members abilities to create their first trinket. These donations big or small are welcome any time. More donations mean more trinkets may be created by first time trinket artists.

DONERS/DONATIONS


A big thank you to everyone who is making this a dream come true for members who do not have enough gift points for their first trinket!
© Copyright 2016 dogpack:saving 4 premium: DWG (vpbanjo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2098774-DWGTRINNKET-RECOVERY-CENTER