*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2099825-What-does-it-feels-like
by Saloni
Rated: E · Short Story · Personal · #2099825
Heartbreak!
Someone once asked me, you write about love,feelings,heartbreak etc.
But what it actually felt like, when your heartbroke for the first time.
I had no reply to his question.
I was just blank. I was not able to answer him. But after sometime I realized it never felt like anything!
And that is the worst part. Not being able to sense anything, not feeling anything.
At first atleast you have that pain with yourself but slowly you are left with nothing!
Its like you are being suffocated by your own thoughts.
And then comes the real struggle.
Memories!
Suddenly they bring back all the feelings..just like a hurricane!
Love and pain..combine and what comes out..passion!
Either you use it to pick yourself up or just drown in it!
Well, today I have the answer to his question..
Heartbreak felt like nothing, and that is not a nice place to be in. But I came out stronger to maybe it is a nice place to get out of!
© Copyright 2016 Saloni (saloni015 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2099825-What-does-it-feels-like