*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2100467-Belive
by nitika
Rated: E · Article · Self Help · #2100467
Get up and stay strong.... its your life live it
I will rather loose chasing my dream rather then cheating or taking a shortcut or worst of all not trying it at all because twenty years from now I want to be able to look myself in the mirror straight in the eyes … I want myself to remember and get inspired not only that day but for rest of the days of my life …because excellence is not a singular act, but a habit. we are what we repeatedly do. So what if you fall face flat try again because whatever may you be giving up is never enough. There is always a mile longer you could run one point more you could achieve few seconds more you could last. So believe. Take the step. Because despite of all the things you think at the time of fatigue, there is an extra effort you could apply. It’s never enough.
It’s a human tendency to take the simpler path, to sleep five more minutes in the morning, to let I go now and start tomorrow, but these little things if you turn them around will bring the desired change. Wake up five minutes early, work-out five more minutes, run an extra mile , read few pages more, because that’s what count. The extra you can give and once you achieve the spot you have been working for work a little bit harder . There is always someone working equally hard or might be more to get there ….. This is the most beautiful aspect of life , it never ends, so the thing you could do to walk with life is never stop. Not when you find your goal, not when you think you got is because life has no limits. Sometimes the dream that wont let you sleep never come true but the hard work you do in making it true helps you transition in new human being. Who have whole new prospect on life a whole new potential and endurance to utilize that potential. Maybe he can run that extra mile and run a little longer. There is not enough darkness in all the world that can put out the light of one small candle. There is nothing as strong as human sprit. You can transform it but you can never destroy it. It grows strong everyday. There is no such thing as limit, no such thing impossible . look the positivity around you as you can never change what is going to happen in the very next moment . You are here now , work harder.
© Copyright 2016 nitika (nitika1234567 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2100467-Belive