*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2100522-The-Art-Journey-of-Sally-Caverly
Rated: E · Article · Arts · #2100522
Hawkfield Gallery Consultants Review
Sally Caverly grows up in a home full of art. During her teen years, she was task and trained to serve as an auctioneer for her parent’s American impressionist artwork collection. Her keen taste for art was developed as she learned to appreciate the beauty of nature, of wildlife, and of the stunning scenery of the Lakes Region of New Hampshire.

During her twenties, Sally bought an art work of William Henry Chandler – an American pastel artist popular in his own time. The pastel drawing of wild ducks of this artist was the first in Sally’s massive collection. Her love of collecting art was developed due to her exposure in the art world with parents who are both artists. Sally’s collection consists mostly of paintings and sculpture of geese, ducks and other wild birds and animals.

Sally Caverly obtained a degree in Bachelor of Arts in Marketing from Simmons College and holds a Master’s degree in Education. She is currently serving as Director at the North and South Rivers Watershed Association after working as Market Research Department Head at Houghton Mifflin Company.

Her love of art is very notable as she even travels to engage in different art shows and auctions as well as visiting the home of many reputable art collectors. Sally’s knowledge and vast experience in the art marketplace significantly contributed to the operation of Hawkfield Gallery. Sally with her expertise together with her trusted fine arts consultants has successfully maintained quality service and assistance to many satisfied art buyers and collectors.

© Copyright 2016 kendalljohnas12 (kendalljohn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2100522-The-Art-Journey-of-Sally-Caverly