*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2104729-Jake-and-Jason-me-Prologue
Rated: E · Chapter · Friendship · #2104729
A brief history between me and Jake, serving as a prologue to the intended story arc.
Jake and Jason (me) Prologue.

PROLOGUE

Jake and I go way back to elementary school. We were both bullied, but not for the same reason.
I had glasses and was called out for being gay with Jake, because I wasn't bullying him. (He was a tad on the overwight side)
He and I became friends during the bullying, except when my bullying stopped (I met other friends), his continued.
Despite that, I still didn't bully him, but we had our... Differences...

One of my new friends, Mike, also bullied him.
When I told him to stop, he got other friends and they started bullying me again.
So I stopped defending Jake (Really wish I did not stop though).
About two years later (just before going to high school), he stopped bullying after I defended him while we were fighting.
It is still one of my most memorable moments I've ever experienced.

As we both went to other schools, he was allowed to study higher then me, the contact worsened.
It was just then, that I reconciled with a girl from elementary school of which whom I had a relationship with back then.
It was one of my biggest mistakes in my life, although I did not see it like that.

It must have been the 'elementary school love' that drove me blind.
She started demanding that I'd see Jake even less and made more time for her.
Being blinded, it seemed so logical. (Trust me, it was wrong.)
So I went to full ignore and had a fun time for the time being.
That was, until she went full hate against Jake.

There was an invite for a hate-group against Jake on a now-dead social medium.
At first, I talked with her about it, as it stated he "was better off dead".
She saw it as defending and she ignored me for a day or two as punishment.
Doing whatever seemed logical, I sent Jake the link as well, on another now-dead social medium.

As he found out, he saw that I joined the group and was mad at me, but I sent the hidden posts that were only visible for the members.
It was at that moment, we were best friends again. Just like back at elementary school.
Except things didn't last too long, as my girlfriend visited me on Valentine's day to break up with me because I made more time for Jake then her. (Trust me, there feels worse at that moment then losing your gf/bf on valentine's day).
There was one mistake I made, I wanted her back, no matter what I thought.

It was hell and back all again. We reconciled, demanded I lose contact, I did and after a while came back to Jake.
This did happen more then 3 times before I ended the contact for time being.

In the following chapter, read about everything that happened BEFORE and AT the Halloween night with me and Jake.
© Copyright 2016 Dutchhunter (dutchhunter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2104729-Jake-and-Jason-me-Prologue