*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2105692-The-Christmas-Gift
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #2105692
A woman gives herself away for Christmas. December 2016 Entry for Weekly Quickie Contest.
 The Christmas Gift  (18+)
A woman gives herself away for Christmas. December 2016 Entry for Weekly Quickie Contest.
#2105692 by Chris Breva


Word count: 865

Tammy was totally in love with him. Though they had not yet dated, both knew the desires of the other's heart. His name was Phil and all she wanted for Christmas was him. All he seemed to want was her. At the office Christmas party Phil had asked her to go out with him. She had gladly accepted.

Phil made her so hot. There was no doubt about that. Every time he walked by her she felt like butter. Her legs went weak under her and she was always at a loss for words. So when Phil asked her to go out with him she had stood there for a few seconds almost speechless. She could already feel the passion that she knew would burn between them. She was certain he felt the same way. She knew when she looked into his deep, blue eyes. She could see into his soul and knew that he longed for her just as much as she longed for him.

Friday night seemed to take an eternity to arrive. The work week was always long anyway. Then when Phil had asked her on Monday if she'd go out with him on Friday, it made the week incredibly long. When it finally did arrive she spent two hours getting ready. She couldn't decide what to wear. She was torn between two outfits. One was her royal blue dress with the split up the side that went nearly to her hip. Men had been known to drool when she wore it. Then there was her slinky black strapless dress which revealed enough cleavage to leave very little to the imagination. It was also so short that she dare not bend over unless she wanted to give any man behind her a real thrill. It had sent more than one man to a cold shower.

They had known each other at work for some time and both knew where this date would end. So without actually stating it, both had mutually agreed to keep it behind closed doors.

Phil was very prompt and at 7:30 PM exactly he rang her doorbell. She opened the door to let him in. She was wearing a simple silk robe with a negligee beneath it.

"You're extremely beautiful", Phil stated. "I could eat you instead of dinner."

"I'm down with that", she answered as she leaned in to kiss him.

Their lips met and sparks began to fly between them. Phil managed to set down the containers of food he had brought and swept her into his arms. Picking her up he carried her directly to her bedroom while never breaking the kiss between them. When he got her into the bedroom he laid her on the bed and untied the belt holding her robe together. When it was untied he opened her robe to find a black negligee beneath it. The sight was overwhelming and flamed his passion. She could see it in his eyes and she longed to fulfill his every fantasy.

"Take me Phil" she panted longingly. "I've waited so long for this moment. Don't hold back!"

Phil didn't say a word in response. Instead he began to quickly remove his clothing while continuing to kiss and caress her. He knelt in front of her and kissed her knee. Then he slowly began kissing his way up her inner thigh. Each kiss was like the spark of a high voltage line to her. It sent shivers into her very core and ignited flames that no water could put out. When he neared the treasure that awaited and the place she so longed for him to touch, he stopped and began kissing her other knee in like fashion. She was going insane with need as he once more approached her sex. Again he refused to give in to her but chose instead to intensify her passion by teasingly fanning the flames.

He stopped just short of her pubic mound and leaned forward to kiss her stomach. He planted light kisses all along the path between her stomach and her breasts, changing the tempo of his kisses periodically so that the sensual sensations she was receiving became an erotic torture very similar to waterboarding. Part of her longed for him to disengage the kissing of her stomach and kiss where she really wanted kissed. On the other hand part of her wanted the sensual torture to continue and never end. She was smoldering in the ambiguity of it all, which he knew. It spurred him to continue driving her to the brink of madness.

Finally at long last, having kissed every delicate inch of her body, he worked his way back down and kissed her where she really wanted to be kissed. He lingered there as well in another well orchestrated display of sensual torment. Giving no thought to his own needs, his only apparent desire was to satisfy the goddess who lay before him by driving her beyond the brink of sexual madness. Then finally having accomplished his goal he speared into the warmth of her body and spent an inordinate amount of time giving her more orgasmic pleasure than she had ever encountered.

865 words
© Copyright 2016 Chris Breva (marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2105692-The-Christmas-Gift