*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2107043-The-Mischievous-Theif
by Syzygy
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #2107043
A thief finds herself with strange powers after attempting to stealing a precious jewel.
In a strange town, there is a museum that plans to reveal something they have kept from public view. It would be something awe-inspiring and attract the attention of various people to it.

A woman named Carol has been on the police force for quite some time, being able to capture criminals and make many friends and meet people on the force. Not too much trouble occurs around her, but Carol is willing to stop any evil that threatens her town. She works tirelessly to put a stop to crime in town. With her red hair as fiery as her passion for justice, Carol gets to work.

One night, a notoriously mysterious thief, Anna, decided to steal a prized jewel from the museum, a precious diamond that would one day be shown to the public. It would be something to be admired and cared for

With years of experience in escaping, deception, and thievery that prevented her from getting caught or spotted, she prepared herself tonight by making sure that she would be alert and ready for action. Her body is fit for the task, and beautifully and voluptuous enough should she fail her mission. Wearing a black suit around her body with a mask covering her brunette-hair, she knows what to do.

It is said to be priceless, wanted by many due to its unique history. That is something Anna could use for some good money when she sells it. Entering through the glass panel on the roof, Anna prepares her next step in getting through security defenses. She grins evilly as she gets inside the building.

Her actions did not go by unnoticed, as Carol spots her after driving around town after her night off. Thinking that something might be going on in the closed museum, Carol stops the car before the building.

Meanwhile, Anna is just about to nab the diamond, but is more focused towards getting through the laser defenses. After a while of using her sharp mind and creative means, she manages to turn them off and is staring at an unguarded diamond placed in a glass case. Now almost within her grasp, Anna grins evilly over her achievement in getting this far. The jewel will surely be hers soon enough.

However, before she could take the diamond, she gets tackled to the ground by Carol. Carol managed to get by unnoticed and plans to stop the thief in her tracks. With Anna struggling against her, Carol tries hard to not let her go. Soon, Anna gets on top of Carol, hoping to knock the police woman out.

Through the view of the opened glass panel, a spaceship watches Carol and Anna fight each other, getting intrigued from it all. They have been in the skies for quite some time, searching for people to experiment on before introducing them to the culture if possible.

With their subjects in sight, the aliens prepare to work on experimenting with their bodies. They plan to use an untested morphing ray which will grant a means of easily merging things together with its morphing power. It would be something the aliens have worked on and were greatly interested in.

With their targets in sight, Carol and Anna get zapped by a beam from the morphing ray, making the two fall unconscious on top of each other. They stop the beam that enters through the glass panel and notice Carol and Anna have yet to merge with one another.

Unsatisfied with their work, the aliens depart, hoping to try something different in the future. They leave their subjects behind for another day if possible. But unknown to them, Carol and Anna soon begin to merge with each other.

After some time passes, Carol comes to and begins to feel dizzy. She never really though something like this would happen while doing her duty. With that in mind, Carol immediately remembers that she has a criminal to catch and must apprehend them. But after looking around the room, Carol realizes that they must have left. She looks back at the glass case and sees that the diamond is still there.

With a sigh, Carol gets up and leaves the museum. She gets to her car and begins to head off home, tired and wanting to get some sleep. After that, she would report the attempted robbery next morning.

Now arriving home, Carol parks her car and gets inside. She begins to head to her room before undressing herself and getting into her, warm cozy bed. All of this has been a strange evening, and she hopes nothing crazy might come out of it. Falling into a deep sleep, Carol dozes off.

Meanwhile, as Carol sleeps, a strange lump on Carol's neck begins to take shape. The lump begins to struggle free, slowly growing and moving. It forms into the head, matching that of Anna's, as it grows proportionately to her size right beside Carol's.

After a while of struggling free, Anna opens her eyes and raises her upper torso off the pillow while on the bed. She immediately scans the room around her and notices that everything is strange. This is not the museum she was just at, instead it looks like a regular bedroom.

Removing the sheets off her and getting out of bed, Anna searches for a light switch on the one. Finding one, Anna turns it on and notices that she was right all along. This is someone's bedroom, but why is she here of all places?

Anna quickly spots a strange police uniform on a dresser, realizing that some cop must have brought her here. Looking down at herself, Anna wonders if she is being handcuffed or in binds. But what she sees is not her own body or clothing, but rather a body in somewhat of a lighter skin tone and is wearing a pink bra and silk underwear. Even her breasts appear smaller than usual.

She becomes shocked by this and raises her hand over her mouth. Anna then looks at her hands and notices that they have been manicured, something she never attempted to do unless it was for a disguise. Worried by all this, Anna heads over to a mirror and begins to look at herself closely.

Her head appears normal, but from the neck down, she has the body of someone else. The person's body has no tattoo on her arm and back, and it appears slightly less muscular in physique. Anna even recognizes a strange necklace on her that she would never buy unless it looked expensive enough. Noticing all this feels unnatural to her, as though she found herself getting a head transplant.

Strangely, Anna notices something else. On her neck, she sees another head growing and taking shape for some reason, one that of the police woman who attacked her last night.

Shocked, Anna wonders what is going on and if this might be permanent. With her head on another person's body, Anna might struggle to do her job correctly. She just wishes that the head would go away and let her think things through. To her amazement, Carol's head soon disappears into her body, almost like magic. Anna becomes confused by this and wonders if she could get her own body back.

Working hard to see if this might work, her body from the neck down begins to shift into a more fit and voluptuous figure. It immediately reverts back to her own, which interests Anna, but she wonders if the person she saw might wake up and realize what has happened. She thinks to herself and wonders exactly what she might do tonight. Should she escape and find a way to get this stranger out of her body, if they are even alive? Just what can she really do?

Thinking it over, Anna tries her to see if she can rid herself of this strange person inside her body, and soon finds Carol's head popping out from her shoulder. Anna begins to stop and realizes something. Somehow, she was granted the powers of merging with someone, and not only that, she was able to morph her body back to normal after finding her head on top of the wrong body. Anna begins to wonder of she could change her bust size, and to her amazement, it immediately does. She looks down in interest and begins to feel her breasts. For her, this is a great achievement like no other. She can get around better and more easily. Now, she looks back at Carol's head, seeing that there is a great opportunity to using these powers. Instead, she might see what else she can do with them.

With her mind, Anna tries to reabsorb Carol's head into her and begins to shift her head into that of Carol's. Looking back at the mirror, Anna begins to grin to herself. She has so much power in her hands, capable of being anyone and merging herself with other people. It can make her thieving job much easier now that she has these abilities and whatever else there are to them. Deciding to possibly take up the police woman's role, Anna walks back to the woman's bed and covers herself with the bed sheets. Chuckling to herself over her mischievous deed, Anna falls asleep, ready for the days ahead.
© Copyright 2016 Syzygy (pawnling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2107043-The-Mischievous-Theif