*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/336194-Ch-3---Getting-to-Know-Each-Other
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Relationship · #336194
Their first special moment. In an unexpected place.
Chapter Three:

Getting Settled, Starting to Know Each Other






         Arriving at his truck, Erick put the suitcases in the truck bed, opened the passenger side door, and rolled her chair up to just behind the front seat. “I am giving you certain reprieves from some things that will later be part of your therapy, darling, but only for the short term,” he smiled as he stepped in front of her wheelchair.

         “You’ve already made me laugh, and cry so hard I had to hug you, you goof,” she laughed. “What are you talking about now?”

         “Stand up again,” he said warmly. As before, he helped her up then embraced her. “Darling, later on you’ll be learning to lift yourself in and out of both the wheelchair and the truck. But for at least two, maybe four weeks, I’m reserving the right to spoil my fiancée by doing it for her. Purely selfish reasons, I assure you,” he said lovingly as he kissed her. It was their second kiss, but you’d have thought it was their first. Because now there was no reason to cut it short. They weren’t holding up anyone else from doing their work like they had for that short moment on the taxiway when they froze time. And it showed. They held this one for a wonderful, lengthy period. At least three minutes. Searching. Loving. And truly sealing their bond of love with a kiss.

         “Okay, you,” she laughed as he picked her up and sat her in the passenger seat of the truck. “Just what are those ‘purely selfish reasons’?”

         “Simply the fact that I will use every opportunity and excuse to hold you, embrace you, caress you, and just flat-out love and adore you that I can find,” he said, laughing, not taking his eyes from those wonderful brown pools of hers “And… “

         “Don’t be surprised if I give you a few more excuses to do just that, my love,” she said warmly. “I’ve already decided that it feels a whole lot better when you hold me than I ever thought it could. And I want you to plan on doing a lot of that!” she laughed.

         “Your wish is again my command, Princess!” he intoned. She grinned. He pulled her seat belt strap out from the side of the seat and tried to hand it to her. “Here you go, honey.”

         “Uh-uh,” she said. “You fasten it.”

         He looked up and saw a twinkle in those beautiful brown pools. “Okay, okay,” he laughed. As he leaned across her lap to fasten the belt, she leaned forward, kissed his neck and nibbled his ear. Caught by surprise, he lost the belt. It snapped back to the seat again.

         She laughed out loud. “Okay, try it again, honey.”

         That twinkle was still there. “Is it going to be safe this time?” he laughed.

         “Ssuurre, it is,” she teased. “Sure it is, honey!”

         He tried to keep one eye on her as he went to fasten the belt the second time. She let him fasten it this time, but then, as he went to stand up after doing so, she stopped him with her hand on the side of his face, turning his head to look at her.

         “I let you fasten it this time, honey, but it’s going to cost you another kiss,” she grinned.

         “No argument here, beautiful!” he said as he planted his lips firmly on hers and got his tongue into her mouth before she could change her mind.

         “I love you, Erick!” she said with a warmth in her voice he’d never heard before.

         “I love you too, Crystal, more than words could ever say,” he said just as warmly.

         “Erick?”

         “Yes, darling?” He could tell a hesitation in her voice.

         “Would you… do something for me? I was… trying to wait till we got… home, but I just can’t.”

         “Sure, honey, anything. You know that. Just name it.”

         “Honey, for three years we’ve talked about how much we like the old fashioned values, and want our kids to have them. I did as you suggested and went to my school dances and things so that I’d have the memories of those events to look back on, but I stuck to our old fashioned values. I saved myself just for you. I never let any of the boys do anything but kiss me on the cheek or give me a hug. Now that we’re together I don’t have to wait anymore to find out what things feel like. I’m glad I did it, don’t get me wrong. The peace of mind I have knowing I did that is wonderful. But I want it so bad now I can’t even wait till we get home. Will… you… fondle me? Please? Ever since you described the way it would feel to me in that IM three years ago I’ve been dying to feel it for real. Please. I love you!”

         He saw the pleading look in those big brown eyes, and with it the real depth of the wonderful love they had between them. He hadn’t expected her to hold that closely to the old fashioned values they’d discussed; they’d been talking about it mainly for raising their kids properly. But it sure warmed his heart to know she felt so deeply about their relationship that she was able to do that. He wanted her to know she had a blank check with him for any affection she would ever want. “Darling, I’ll do more than that. But I want you to remember that I want you to feel totally free to ask me for ANY kind of affection, or intimacy you want, at ANY time. You will never be refused. Because that’s one more way I can prove to you how much I love you. Understand?” he asked, smiling warmly.

         “I understand, sweetheart,” and I plan on doing just that, and very often,” she said lovingly.

         “Okay,” he said. “Brace yourself, my love. Your fiancé is about to blow your wonderfully romantic mind,” he said softly. He pulled the truck door closed as far as he could for privacy. Then he looked deeply into her eyes as he gently placed his hands on her breasts and began slowly massaging them. As keyed up as she’d sounded when she made the request, he had a feeling it wouldn’t be long before he’d see a wonderful reaction. In a matter of seconds she leaned back against the seat and quietly moaned with the wonderful pleasure he was giving her. He felt her nipples harden beneath his hands.

         “Oh, Erick, it’s wonderful,” she moaned. “Don’t stop yet, honey!”

         “Your wish is my command as always, Princess, but in a little bit I’m going to stop because I told you I would do more than this for you, didn’t I?” He continued fondling her gently.

         “Yes, you did,” she cooed.

         A couple minutes later, he stopped fondling her. She opened her eyes, and looked at him with a love so deep he knew it would last forever.

         “Oh, Erick, thank you! I can’t believe how wonderful that felt. Will you do that often, for me?”

         “Every day if you like, my love. And more than once a day if you wish. Because I like the way it feels to me, too, darling. But now I have that other surprise for you.” She watched as he put his hand on her knee, and slowly slid it up her leg. When he reached the inside of her thigh, she leaned back and closed her eyes, thinking she knew what was coming. He counted on that anticipation making this moment even more meaningful for her.

         “Ooohhh,” she moaned.

         He quietly slid his hand up the inside of her thigh, gently pressing the open palm of his hand against her warm womanhood, then slowly began massaging her there. In just seconds he felt her reaction begin. She felt warmer, and moist, even through her panties.

         “Oooohhh, sweetheart! I… can’t believe the feelings I have right now!” she said with a warm, low, sexy tone. “Please don’t stop yet, darling. I… think… you’re… “

         She couldn’t say another word. She could only moan with pleasure. He continued the gentle massage, and in a few short minutes she reached the pinnacle of emotion. Suddenly she felt hotter to his hand than she’d been the whole time, and her panties were really wet with her love juices, her body shaking as she reached a climax. “OOOoohhhh!” she moaned, as her body released itself fully to the pleasure she felt. His hunch about the pent up desire she had inside had been right. It hadn’t taken much to release it for her. It warmed him inside to see her so satisfied.

         She laid her head against the back of the seat again, now totally exhausted. She opened her eyes a few seconds later, and as soon as she did he leaned down and kissed her. “Are you ready to go home now, my love?” he asked warmly.

         All she could do was nod her head in consent. The wide grin on her face and her exhausted body wouldn’t let her utter a sound. He kissed her again. “NOW you’re beginning to realize just how very, very much I truly love you, my little Brown Eyes!” She just nodded again, still grinning. “Let’s go home,” he said.

         That brought another nod, but still not a sound. He smiled widely as he got into the driver’s seat. He knew she had absolutely no doubts about his ability to take care of, and most certainly love her and satisfy her needs now. From his caressing and kissing the stumps of her missing limbs to prove they didn’t deter his love, right down to satisfying her physically whenever she wanted it. And he liked that. With a love like theirs he knew their lifetime together would be heaven on earth.





 Ch. 4 - Their First Night Together  (18+)
Crystal finds out how Erick feels toward her romantically without the limbs
#338193 by Incurable Romantic








© Copyright 2002 Incurable Romantic (jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/336194-Ch-3---Getting-to-Know-Each-Other