*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/391454-Jennys-story
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Writing · #391454
this is a story which probabily happens more then we think
A Little Chat



Jenny was a lively fun-loving girl, known and much loved in her school, as she had a maturity beyond her years. She sang her favourite tune as she headed happily homeward. Life had been good in her 16 years and she felt very happy.

“Hi honey,” said her mom, “how was your day?”

Jenny answered giving a blow-by-blow account of who was going with whom and all the gossip that girls of 16 seem to thrive on. Her mom smiled and inside said thank you for somehow having a daughter who not only spoke to her but wanted to as well. Jenny’s father looked up from time to time, smiling as he realized that sometimes when two women get together there was little point in a mere man attempting to intervene with much else than an occasional well meaning nod. The laughter and fun stretched through dinner, until Jenny suddenly remembered her school project. She looked across at her Dad, who was trying to do the thing that Dads do from time to time, namely listen attentively to his wife while watching T.V. sports. Taking advantage of the situation Jenny called over quickly asking if she could use the net.

“Hey wha.... “

"Oh Dad, it's just that I have this paper to write for school and I need to research it.”

“Oh well” said her Dad, “ just make sure you're not on there for hours.”

Jenny smiled. “Ah no Dad, it’ll be fine,I promise” She took her study books upstairs and settled down in front of her pc screen and started with her work.

After about an hour Jenny yawned and stretched. She felt she needed a little recreation so she started surfing around. Boy, did some of these sites look neat.

She came across a chat room and was just going to close it down, almost hearing a parental note of disapproval, when suddenly she felt this one seemed real neat. Next thing she knew was she was choosing an ID and settling down amongst a variety of young people, even though some of their “handles” well…

Jenny noticed one guy’s name that came on the list more than most who seemed refreshingly normal. She thought she saw kindness and concern in his responses and eventually she thought she’d try engaging David in some conversation. She found him kind, understanding and fun in a flirty kind of way and was delighted when he said he was only 17. Over the days and weeks Jenny got to know David well, she trusted him, found herself waiting for him to be there. She gave of her thoughts and feelings willingly, wanting him more and more.

One day David told Jenny that they were friends and friends can and should share everything, and why don’t they get together soon because friends should see each other, shouldn’t they? Why, He even said he’d send her the bus fare.

Excitedly Jenny took all the kindness her friend gave her over the net and set to work making plans to see him with eagerness in her heart.


One William Jackson headed the County court list, 41 a bank clerk from downtown. William was a bland little man; you might say a dapper sort of guy.
The sort to whom you wouldn’t give a second glance. All the while that the charges were read out to him his small pinched eyes held a funny little smile at times.

Three charges of molestation and one count of statutory rape were given by the court usher. William sat there largely without expression as he looked around the courtroom. His eyes caught the face of Jenny's parents. He looked away quickly, this unimposing little bank clerk who occasionally liked to be called David in certain circles.



© Copyright 2002 knight life (terry1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/391454-Jennys-story