*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/471960-my-childrens-childhood-memory
by sis
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Experience · #471960
my childrens fond memorys
My Childrens Childhood Memory.
Once upon a time as children my Daugter stumbled upon a old run down shack while exploring in the woods one day. she ran and got her Brothers imediately so she could show them the treasure she had found.

They were so excited that they rushed together tools to start fixing up the old place.soon,they had the most wonderful spot for a child to let thier imagination run wild.
Leading up to the run down doorsteps of the old house was a winding path that formed a huge circle,used for a turn around spot. standing in the middle of the circle was a huge,twisty, old oak tree.a long itchy posion oak vine strethed down outside of the wise looking tree,on which she and her brothers would swing, un knowing of the consequences.

When entering the house my children dubbed the general house,(because of old army gear and antiques they discovered while remodeling)a fire place sit directly across from the door.Being a small child my Daugter said it looked as if it could swollow one.around the corner from the living room was an old office.
They would all gether in this room to play imaginary games.in side the office sat an old President,s chair.they would pretend to be adults and the chair made them feel very important.it was also thier merry go around because it swiveled.
To the right was a set of army bunk beds.the boys would sometimes take after school naps on them. The house consisted of five spacious rooms to fill with sighnificent memories.Out side of the house lived a nest of busy honeybees.They steadily worked and never once harmed any of the children.Down the small dirt path was another building they called the potatoe barn.It consisted of eight stalls and a attic,where the children swore a witch lived .

Beyond the potatoe barn was a long ,curvy, creek that ran far into the woods.there was a vine that hung on one side of the bank.the chidren would take off running and grab onto it ,swinging across to the other side.a lot of times pretending to be tarzen.In essence the general house holds significance for the children. It is a treasured memory.It was a place that bought the children together as a family it was somewhere they could share with each other and dream.
© Copyright 2002 sis (tenderhearty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/471960-my-childrens-childhood-memory