*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/623171-SaraNo-H
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Biographical · #623171
A message from Sara Written for Mr. Ed


Written for Mr. Ed on writing.com

Sara...No H
By Penny Hoprich


Hi Daddy!

I just wanted to let you know I'm happy now. It's so beautiful here. This place is like nowhere I ever lived when I was on earth. I have lots of little playmates, too. You should see all the angels. There are angels all over the place, just like when I was with Mommie and my other daddy. (He wasn't really my daddy.) Mommie told me all about you. She said you loved us both very much. She didn't want you to know how we suffered, because she loved you and didn't want you to blame yourself.

Mommie said she didn't realize how much she loved you, until I came along. Everything about me, reminded her of you. The more she loved me, the more she loved and missed you.

Daddy, some really bad things happened to me, when I was down there. But it wasn't as bad as it could have been. I always thought of you and how I knew if you could, you'd come get me. That made it easier to put up with the pain.

Plus, angels were with me. They protected me from most of the pain. When things got so bad, the angels would rock me and sing to me, until I'd fall asleep. I'd always dream about you.

Sometimes, when I'd feel so afraid, and things got almost unbearable, I could feel your love for me, and I knew I'd be ok.

Mama gave me a picture of you when I turned five years old. I always slept with it under my pillow, except for that last night. One of the angels got it out from under the pillow and let me hold it close to my heart, while she rocked me to sleep. When I woke up, I was in this beautiful place called Heaven.

Now that it's over, I realize it wasn't as bad as it seemed. When I look back, I think of all the children who don't have a father's love to reach out to them when they're hurting.

I know when the angels took me away, Mommie blamed herself. I don't blame her. I know that sometimes, grown ups make decisions that don't turn out the way they expected. I know you thought you were doing the right thing when you made your decision. Daddy, you had no way of knowing how things were going to turn out.

Remember, Daddy, I love you with all my heart, and you're still my hero. As much as I would like for you to be with me, I want you to stay where you are as long as you can. There are other children who need you to help them. Every child I see you help, I'll tell the angels, "Look, my daddy's doing that for me, because he loves me soooo much. He's my hero."

I love you,
Your daughter, Sara...no H

1st place :20,000 gps July Home Sweet Home contest



© Copyright 2003 grandmapenny (grandmapenny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/623171-SaraNo-H