*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/668436-The-Perfect-Moment
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #668436
A scenario of erotic interest.
He was the most beautiful and deadly thing she had ever seen. A golden tawny blond with green eyes and a body that just gleamed. There seemed to be such a shining aura about him. Compact, strong and very masculine. He was taller than she was and it made her feel slender and small next to him. He had come from far away and had a mystique that was hard to pin down. Most of the time she saw him, she was just awe struck by his beauty as did everyone else who saw him.

She knew she was also special and beautiful with her gleaming silver blond hair and blue eyes. Her style was simple in its elegance and she was given nothing but admiring looks by everyone who saw her.

She was new to the neighborhood and soon discovered that she and he hung out at the same place. She started by keeping her distance and staring with pleasure at him. He sensed her presence and also made his interest known by coming next to her.

The sense of wanting to join together was sharply prevalent between them. He admired her attire and the subtle but slim silver necklace she wore. She had style and class and he had a intense sensuality about him. They quietly and totally admired each other.

Finally the moment came for the joining. He slipped out hard, wide and powerful and as she slid from her silver dress, he saw her magnificence in the sharp contrast of her slim body. As hard as steel, he made his point known without saying a word and she answered him by sliding quietly across him until they were merged in a perfect cross of love and togetherness.

It would not last long, their merging and caressing each silken-sighted inch of them. Their joining lit up as a blaze of natural sunlight centered on them, creating the perfect climax! It seemed all too soon that they would have to separate and return to their coverings and stand once again as the individuals that they were. It was heartbreaking to be in love and denied each other by another being's personal choice.

After all, what else could two beautiful swords, one Chinese and one Celtic, accomplish once they were hung on a wall crossed and then returned to their sheaths by their owner to lay forever side by side but no longer joined!

Yet, in that perfect momentary joining, their light-reflected shine had lit the world forever.
© Copyright 2003 Freewind (freewind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/668436-The-Perfect-Moment