*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/869587-Spend-the-weekend-with-the-Giantess
by Alto
Rated: 18+ · Appendix · Other · #869587
You get to be the plaything of Michelle for the weekend
Hi, i'm Justin, and for the past few days, I was shrunk by friend Michelle! It was the most incredible experience I have ever felt! Let me tell you what happened...

It was another long and boring day at school, and I couldn't wait to get home. On the bus, I sat next to my friend Michelle. Michelle was a nice, and VERY attractive young woman. She was fairly tall at 5'9", long brown hair, beautiful blue eyes, and the most adorable smile. She was wearing a purple sweater with matching purple socks and bellbottom jeans. I, on the other hand, not as attractive as she was. I am... (I mean)was 5'7" with dark brown hair, brown eyes, and an avarage sized body. I was wearing an ordinary green shirt and my Wrangler blue jeans. Curiously, she asked me if I wanted to come over to help her with a science experement she was working on. I was slightly hesitant at first but decided, what better do I have to do. And anyway, being an incredibly attractive woman, who would pass up an offer like that on any occasion? I got off at her bus stop, and we walked to her house.

She invited me in and we went strait up into her room. It was a typical High School girls' room; pink carpet, purple walls, and posters of boy-bands surrounding the room. Michelle went into her closet and pulled out a cart with what looked like some kind of laser device on it. The equipment looked pretty complicated, but her dad was really into creating machines of all sorts, so thats probably where she got all the components from. I asked her, "What is this machine supposed to do". She said "It shrinks stuff, anything you wanted to". "Does it work?" I asked. "Yep, but I just need to do one more test". I now had an idea of what she needed me for. "I need to shrink a person". She concluded. No WAY, could a deep dark fantasy of mine be coming true? This could be the greatest or the worst day of my life. I didn't know what to think. She then said, "I have tested it on other living things; my hapster, my cat, and my dog. They are all perfectly fine, and I can always make you big again whenever you want". That brought a little assurance to me, but I still had some questions about it. I asked "How small will I be?" She responded "You will be slightly bigger than 4" tall". Well, that wouldn't be so bad, I thought. I then agreed to be the first test subject of her new shrinking ray!

I stood in the middle of her room, waiting for her to position the shrink ray so it aimed for my chest. When it was ready, she counted "3...2...1...". Shen then pressed a red button on the shrink ray console and a glowing purple beam came out and struck me. The beam was warm and tingling my body all over. Then, I felt like I was on a roller coaster, but just going down that steep first drop. I saw with amazement, Michelle's room, and everyhthing in it, grow! After about a minute, I stopped shrinking. Everything was huge, her bed, furniture, EVERYTHING! It was like I entered a whole new world. Like the Land of the Giants. Then suddenly I heard a slight booming noise and felt the floor slightly vibrate. Michelle was walking towards me. I saw her purple socks right in front of me. I then looked up, and met with her humongus face. She was the size of a thirty story building, maybe even bigger! She then bent down and gently picked me up. Her hand was warm and soft. She placed me on her nightstand and she sat down on her bed. It looked as if she was as shocked as I was, to see a tiny living doll, right before her eyes. She then asked, "How do you feel?" I said, "N-Nervous, I g-g-guess". I was having difficulty getting the words out, as I stared in awe and slight confusion of my new surroundings. "Well, I have to do some tests on you now, to see if the shrinking process went OK, alright?" She said. "OK" I responded. She then said, "I'm going to remove all of your clothes". Puzzled, she tried undressing me, put ripped my clothes to shreads. I've never been naked in front of another woman before, but there's a first time for everything.

I was embarressed about having my cock fully erect in front of her, but she took it as a compliment, and seemingly turned on by it. She examined my body and began taking notes about my condition. She read aloud what she was writing and wrote that no physical harm was inflicted. She then asked a series of questions to me, then wrote that no mental harm was done either. I was perfectly fine (Thank God). Then she gave me a choice, she said "You can either grow back to normal now, or we could have a little fun for awhile". Finally, my fantasy come true! It seemed she wanted to have some fun as that was an option. So having my emotions speak out before even giving the subject any thought, I chose to have some fun!

She grinned, and her eyes widened. I got nervous at first, but thought to myself, she was my friend and she would never hurt me. I saw her get off her bed and head towards her closet. She was schrimmaging through her stuff, when she yelled "Found them!". She then came back towards me with a pair of sneakers. I had a feeling of what the first part of the fun was. She finally said, "These will be our transport sneakers". I looked inside, there was a cut-out in the sneaker in the shape of a 4" tall body. I figuered this is how she would be transporting me places. "Wanna give it a test run?" She asked. "Sure" I said. Michelle then said, "When my foot is in, tap four times if your OK, tap three times if your very uncomfortable, and tap two times if I'm hurting you, alright". "Alright" I responded. I climbed into her giant sneaker. Luckily, she had pretty big feet, with an 8 shoe size. I layed down in the cut-out. A perfect and comfortable fit. The cut-out was deep, so she wouldn't crush me when she walked. She also had place a tiny hole from the cut-out to outside her shoe so I could breathe. I then heard her ask, "Are you OK in there?" "It's perfect and comfy too" I responded. Then she said, "I'm going to put it on now, remeber the knocking meathod, four if your OK, three if your unconfortable, two if I'm hurting you". I responded "Yep, see you later". She smiled and began to pick up the sneaker.

I felt the sneaker stop when it hit the floor. I saw Michelle smile when she saw me. I smiled back at her. Then, I saw her foot raise. She adjusted the purple socks she was wearing. Then her foot slowly and gently slid into the sneaker. Her purple sock tickled my naked skin. She finally pushed her foot down gently so both she and I were comfortable. She tied the sneaker and then I heard her put the other one on. When she was done, I heard her ask "How are you doing?" I then slightly punched her foot four times, indicating I was alright. Then she began walking around for about a minute. She then asked again, "Still alright?". I again lightly punched her foot four times. Then I heard her say, "Well, we have to go to the Stop & Shop for some milk and bread, 'cause were out. It won't be too long, then we'll play another game, OK?" She asked. "Alright" I responded. Then we were moving again. She got in her car and in about two minutes were at the Stop & Shop. I was loving every minute of being transported in her sneaker. Her sock touching my face. I LOVE womens socks. Kind of another fetish. In no time at all, we were back in her car heading home.

When she walked in, we again went strait up to her room. Just before she was about to take her sneakers off, there was a knock at her door. "Just a minute!" She yelled. She quickly turned off the shrink ray and hid it back into her closet. Then she opened her door. It was her mother. She explained to Michelle that she and her father were planning to go on a little vacation to Florida. They just wanted to know if she would be alright by herself for the weekend. She said to her mom, "That'll be fine, I'll be alright for a few days". Her mom said, "I am going to go now to pick your dad up from work and go straight to the airport, we'll be back Sunday night!". Michelle's mom gave her a kiss and then left.

Michelle sat on her bed and took off her sneakers. "Did you hear that!" she said excidedly, "No parents for the weekend!". Then she asked me, "How would you like to stay that size for a few days?" I was hesitant. "I can set up a really cool dollhouse for you to live in, and we can hang out together, whaddya say?". Hey, I was loving being this small. You can't pass up an oppertunity to hang out with a beautiful, and now gigantic girl like that. Besides, my parents went on a business trip to California yesterday and wouldn't be coming back until Monday evening. "Sure, why not, it'll be knida cool!" I blurted out. Her eyes widend with amazement and she said "Great! This will be SOOO cool!". She picked me up off the floor and placed me on her huge bed. "Wait right here!" She said. A few minutes later she retured with a Deluxe Barbie dollhouse. She set it on the floor, then went over and picked me up off her bed. She set me right next to the dollhouse. I went inside and began exploring.

It was a little big, making me feel like the Kelly doll of the household. But it was still great. There were still some Barbie dolls inside. They were double the size of me. It seemed Michelle had already redesigned the dollhouse with cushoning for the sofa and chairs. I went upstairs into the bedroom. She had cushoned the bed and added some blankets and pillows to it. This place was great. I then went downstairs and out the front door. "Do you like it?" she aked. "Yea, it's great!" I responded". "Good" she said. Then she said "Man! I'm hungry, are you?" "Yea, actually" I told her. She then picked me up and put an odd expression on her face, then she grinned. She took me and placed me inbetween her clevage. WOW! I was now sitting in the middle of her humongous breasts! She giggled and asked "Are you OK in there?". I said, "This is awesome!". She smiled at me, and went downstairs to the kitchen.

She went into the freezer and picked out a Weight Watchers TV Dinner. It was a Pasta with chicken and vegetables, in a cream sauce. She popped it the microwave and set it for three minutes. When it was done, she took it out and placed it on the kitchen table, sat down, and pulled me out of her cleavage. She set me on the table right next to the TV dinner. Then she stopped, stared at me and grinned. She picked me up and put me in her TV dinner. I exclaimed, "What in the hell are you doing!". She told me, "I'm just playing around, you can eat some of the food in here while I eat too, OK". "OK" I told her. I began eating a noodle that was half the size of my body. She was eating three of them at a time, gulping them down. When we were finished, she gave me another grin. She took me and covered me in the remaining cream sauce. Then she took me up to her face and began licking the sauce off of my tiny body. Her huge tounge stroked my whole body all over the place. It was very arousing! So arousing that when her tounge stroked my cock, I came. "MMmmmm, you tasted good" she said, and then covered her mouth as a small burp could be heard.

She brought me back upstaris into her bedroom and placed me on her bed. She went and leaned on the backboard of her bed, extending her legs foward and streched out. She then asked, "What do you want to do now?" I gave her an "I don't know" expression. Then she said, "Hey, why don't we talk about our sexual fantasies?" Hesitantly, I said, "OK, I guess". She smiled and asked, "OK then, what is your favorite fantasy?". I said, "Well, i'm kind of living it right now, if you catch my drift". Her eyes lit up, "REALLY! 'Cause my favorite fantasy is being a giant woman having fun with tiny men!". Wow, it was perfect! She liked being the giant woman, and I liked being the tiny man! Then she said, "Hey, why don't you explore Michelle-ville!" (Pointing to herself). My eyes lit up, my dream had come true! "Alright" I responded.

I began to walk over to her feet. Each foot was double the size of my body! I began to feel the humongous purple socks she was wearing. So beautiful, fuzzy, and soft. I climbed up her foot and then slid down the other side. I began walking across her leg, one of two long, blue roads that intersected at the end. When I reached the end of her leg, I climbed up her purple sweater. Just like her socks, it was fuzzy and soft. When I reached the top of her sweater, she said "Now go underneath". With that, she took her finger and pushed me underneath her sweater. I crawled around and found her bra. I crawled underneath her left breast and the bra cup. I was squished between them and it felt so good! I found her nipple and began caressing it. I found myself having another orgasim from that. I continued my way down to her panties. I went inside them and began kissing and caressing her huge pussy. I heard her moan which must be that I'm doing a good job. But I had to continue my journey first, I would be going back there soon, I knew. I contined on her leg inside her jeans. When I reached her foot, I decided to go into her purple sock. I was now trapped between the top of her foot and her purple sock. I had yet another orgasim inside her sock.

When I came out, she leaped off the bed and began doing a strip tease. She took off her sweater and tossed it on top of me. I crawled under the sweater and got back up on top. Then she took off her pants and threw them on top of me. I got up on top of them. Then she took her socks off. She took one of them, picked me up and placed me inside. She slowly swung it around and then ploped it on top of her other clothes. Then she took her bra off, and put it on top of me. It completely covered my body like a tent. It was truly arousing. When I came out of her bra, she began to take off her panties. Then she picked me up again and placed me inside them! I smelt her delicious femine odor that aroused me more. She finally place the panties on her bed, allowing me to get out and see her nude body.

It was amazing! She was beautiful. Humongous breasts and a newly shaved pussy. She was amazing! I wanted her SOOOO bad. Then she spoke, "Are you ready for some real fun, little man!". I nodded nervously but excitedly as well. She pushed her clothes off the bed and hoped on. I fell down but got back up quickly. I began to walk up her stomach, to her humongous tits. I carressed her right tit, kissing it, licking it, sucking it, humping it. I could easily tell she was enjoying this from her moans. I then stopped and walked across and did the same thing to her other tit. After I was done with her tits, I walked down her stomach to her humongous virgina. I began licking, kissing, and massaging her clit. Her moans and groans became louder. Both of us were turned on by this. Then, through her panting she said, "I...wannt you...insidde meeeee!". With that, her huge index finger pushed me head first into her pussy. She pushed me all the way in. The walls inside were wet and slippery. The oxygen supply would not last long, so I tried my fastest to bring her to climax and get me out. I rubbed, massaged, squirmed, kicked, any place I could. Then I heard a rumbling noise, she was just about at climax. I continued to do as I was. The muscles in her virgina were now contracting, almost crushing me, but luckily she didn't. She finally came, which pushed me out of her pussy. I was still aroused and began licking th cum that came out of her, then I came. She was out like a light, but I still wanted to explore my new surroundings.

I jumed off the bed and landed in her clothes. I was amazed at how big her room was. I had to go to the bathroom. So I decided to try to go myself. I walked out of her room across the hall to the bathroom. The bathroom light was on, I guess she forgot to shut it. Right next to the toilet was the scrubber used to clean the toilet bowl. I climbed up the scrubber. When I reached the top, I jumped for the seat and made it. The toilet was the size of a swimming pool. Luckily, I only had to go #1. Right after I went, I heard footsteps. Michelle must have woken up. Then I saw the bathroom door swing all the way open. Michelle walked in, but she looked like she was dead tired. I tried to yell to her, but she didn't respond. She was still naked. All of a sudden, she seemed as if she had to go to the bathroom as well. She almost sat on top of me, but she accidentially knocked me into the toilet.

There was a little bit of light coming from the back that her lovely ass didn't cover. All of a sudden, she began to pee, but she pee'd on me. At first, I thought that was nasty, so I moved back. Not knowing, all of a sudden, a terd bigger than me crashed on top of my head, which knocked me under the water (becoming pee water). I quickly got up and regained my breath. Now, I was actually getting aroused by this. I went under where she was still peeing and began letting it get over my body. After almost another minute, she stopped peeing. So, I went under her mighty anus and awaited another terd to drop. This time, the terd was about half my body lenth and didn't through me as far under the pee water. I took the terd and hugged it. It mushed all over my body. Then I went for the bigger terd she dropped before. I jumped on it and began floating in the pee water. I swam with it again under her mighty anus and awaited another terd. Then, some tiny terds a little bigger than my head began falling down. Then I saw her get up of the toilet. I had to get her attention before she flushed the toilet. I screamed at the top of my lungs to her. Finally, she turned around, opening her eyes a bit. Then she noticed me.

She took the toilet scrubber and brought it down to me. I grabbed on to it. She picked it up and placed it in the sink. I guess she saw that I was a mess. She flushed the toilet and gave me a bath in the sink. "How did you get in the toilet?" she asked. I told her, "You knocked me in when you almost sat down on me". She giggled and said, "Oh, i'm so sorry! I didn't see you". "Thats OK" I said. She finished my bath and gave me a washcloth to dry off with. Then she said, "It's getting late, it's almost midnight". We need to find some clothes for you and then go to bed. We still have two more days of fun". She left the bathroom to find some clothes for me to wear.

She came back with some pink Barbie pajamas and teeny matching pink socks. "Woah! I don't want to wear those!" I exclaimed. She said, "Oh c'mon, no one is going to see you but me. Besides, it's only temporary 'till we get some other clothes tomorrow". I sighed, "Alright, i'll wear them". She placed them next to me. I changed into them. The top covered my body down to my knees, so I didn't wear the pants. The pink socks kept my feet warm so I wore them too, they fit perfectly. She then brought me back to her room and placed me on the dresser. "Aaaawwwww! You look sooooo cute!" she said in a kid type of voice. "Knock it off!" I said, embarrased wearing Barbie doll clothes. She took her green PJ's, panties, and a pair of green socks out and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower. When she came back, she brought me down to the doll house. I went into the bedroom upstairs. I saw her huge face staring at me through the window. She said goodnight and blew me a kiss. I went to sleep and anxiously awaited the next day.

=======================================================

I woke up the next day to what seemed to be an earthquake. But Michelle was just shaking the house trying to wake me up. "I'm up! I'm up!" I shouted. The shaking finally stopped. I ran downstairs and opened the door. I saw Michelle's big green socks staring at me. I looked up and saw her huge grinning face staring at me. "Ready to eat, we've got a big day ahead of us" She said. She picked me up and sat me on her shoulder. She had a plate of scrambled eggs and toast and a glass of O.J. She did the same thing as yesterday, placing me in the scrambled eggs, eating around me. Then she placed me in her O.J. and drank it with me in it. I drank some of it too. It was scary whenever she drank it because I felt like I was going to fall into her mouth. But, she stopped whenever she saw that about to happen. When there was only a little bit of juice remaining in the glass. I saw that grin again, which meant she wanted to do something. She then took the glass and drank the rest of the juice, but I went with it. Luckily, she had no intention of eating me. She pushed me around with her tounge. When she was done, she spit me out on the plate. I was covered in her saliva, and loved it. She licked her lips and said "mmmm you tasted good". She then put her hand on her chest and belched loudly. It was soo loud that I felt the vibrations in the air and had to cover my ears. "Ooops" she said with a giggle, "I guess that wasn't very ladylike". "It's ok" I said looking up at her, "that was the biggest belch I ever heard" I said jokingly. She smiled down at me and grabbed me in her hand.

She took me up stairs into the bathroom. We both had to go, so she dropped me in the toilet and I went, while still in my clothing. Then she sat down and began to pee again. Her piss was very warm and arousing. Neither of us had to go #2. She used the toilet scrubber and pulled me out. She flushed the toilet while I got out of my ruined pajamas. She then undressed directly over me, so all of her clothes fell on top of me. She then picked me up into the shower and washed me and herself. She dried her and myself off and then went into her room.

She was getting herself dressed. She was wearing a pink long sleeved shirt with a V-Neck to show her clevage, dark blue bellbottom jeans, and pink socks matching her shirt. After she finished dressing, she said to me, "We're going to goto the mall and look for some clothes for you". Finally, some good clothes, I thought. She grabbed the sneaker with the cut-out in it and placed it next to me. I hoped in and situated myself while she put the other sneaker on. Then she grabbed the shoe with me inside and put it on. I felt her soft pink sock touch my naked body. "How are you doing in there" she asked. I lightly punched her foot four times. "Great! Let's get going!" she said in response.

On the way to the mall, she said, "If you want to, the air hole also lets you look through it pretty well". I decided to try it. Not much you can see from such a close distance, I saw part of her other sneaker pretty well. "Cool!" I said as loud as I could, hopeing she could hear me. She responded, "Good, I hope you enjoy that nice view". Her car stopped. "We're here!" I heard her say.

I couldn't see much through the view finder/air hole, although it felt like she was walking forever. I was feeling her sock for most of the time, rubbing it against my cock. I had five orgaisms the whole time we were in the mall. Finally, I heard her car starting and we were leaving the mall. She began talking to me, "I found some clothes that should fit you perfectly. I got six diffrent outfits for you". "Great!" I said.

When we got back to her house, it was 12:35pm from what she said. She ran up to her room and took her shoes off. She noticed that I came several times on her sock and in one big slurp, licked it all away. I came out of her sneaker and saw the bag full of doll clothes. She picked them out and showed them to me. They were all mainly children doll clothes. Four out of the six were for the Kelly doll, but weren't extremly girly. Another one was a regular Barbie doll clothing and the last one was some baby doll clothes. I was suspicious why she got clothes bigger and smaller that I was, but didn't pay to much attention to it. I picked the Kelly clothes that had a red shirt, blue jeans, red socks, and white sneakers. Michelle opened the box and I put the clothes on. She picked me up and placed me on her bed, then sat next to me. Standing, my head could just peer up over her leg. "So, what do you want to do?" she asked me. I said "Well, your the boss, you tell me". "OK" she responded. "It looked as if she had something in mind, but was wondering if she should do it. Then she said, "Stay here!". She went into her closet and pulled out the shrink ray.

She started to set up the shrink ray when I asked, "What are you going to do?" She responded, "Well, I want to first make you grow a little taller, so we can play some games that may hurt or kill you at that size. Then, I want to shrink you smaller and experment on that. Is that OK with you?" "S-sure, I guess?" I sputtered out. When it was all set up, she aimed it at me and pressed a green button. A yellow beam now shot out of the ray. Now, instead of feeling like I was falling, I felt like I was in an airplane taking off. The growth beam shut quicker than the shrink beam, and I was still pretty small. I met with Michelle's knee's. I still had to crank my neck back to see her face. "Now your about 2' tall, and we can play some more dangerous games" she said, as her eyes lit up with excitement.

"What k-kind of dangerrrous ga-mes?" I sputtered. "You'll see" she explained. She still had to pick me up to get up on her bed. "Now that your bigger, we can play trample and crush games". I thought to myself, she seemed to be cautious about these games by making me bigger. So she must be acting this sort of devilish way. "So what game did you have in mind?" I asked. She responed "Chase!". Never heard of it, but had a feeling of what happens, she chases me. "OK" I said, "Let's Play". I hopped off her bed and she explained the rules. "You have to run away from me. If I pin you down with my foot, I win. If I can't get you within a half an hour, you win. OK?" she asked. "OK" I responded. "Ten second head start for the the runner" she said. "GO!" she yelled. I ran as fast as I could out her door and down stairs. When I reached the last step, I heard her coming down. I ran as fast as my miniature body could, but I wasn't fast enough. Then, wham! I was pinned by Michelle's big foot. I looked up and saw her huge sock on my back. She giggled. But she seemed board having me bigger, she wanted me smaller.

She carried me to her room and aimed the shrink ray at me. She pressed the red button and the purple ray shot out. I felt that falling feeling again. Then it stopped. She had shrunken me smaller than I was before. When she walked towards me, the room shook and I fell down. When I got up, I saw pink socks covering Michelle's now tremendously humongous feet. I tried to see her face, but I could only see her massive tits. She was as tall as a sky scraper. Shen bent down towards me and said "Hello, Mr. Antman!" she giggled. It hurt my ears. Then she wispered "Oh, i'm sorry". She picked me up very gently, knowing how tiny I was. She placed me on her bed, then she began to undress. Then taking her fingernail that was bigger than my head, she tore to shreads my clothes. She picked me up and placed me inbetween the two mountain tits. I began climbing the right tit. When I got to the top, she had an erect nipple bigger than my head. I began squeezing it, nibbling on it, humping it. She loved it. I then moved to her other tit and did the same thing to that one. Then, I slid down to her gigantic pussy. Trying my best to massage it at my small size. Then I felt her push me inside her clit. Now I was scared, I didn't like being this size. I was to vulernable to death. I tried to get out, but failed as everything was too wet and slippery. Then I thought, if I bring her to climax, her muscles may not fully touch or she would try to prevent that from happening. Trying everything I could; kicking, humping, punching, her virgina muscles contracted but didn't squish me. She came, bigger (to me) than last time. Her cum drenched me, nearly having me drown in it. She saw me choking and tapped my back. She now realized it was too dangerous at that size and set the machine up to make me grow back to 4".

The yellow beam hit me for a few seconds then stopped. I must be at my 4" height again, I thought. Then I saw Michelle's huge toes in front of me. When I cranked my head back, I could see her face again. It was now 3:45pm and we were starving. She quickly changed back into her clothes and headed for the kitchen. She decided to make a Salami, Swiss, and Justin sandwhich on whole weat bread. I was inside the sandwhich, covered in mustard. She began eating her sandwhich. The last bite was with me on it. She threw it in her mouth. Her tounge separated me from the sandwhich. I watched her teeth grinulate the sandwhich with ease. Easily knowing she had the power to do the same to me. Her tounge licked the mustard off me and she spit me out in her Iced tea. She beagn drinking it, but she swallowed me in her mouth before finishing her drink. I was hit with the waves of Iced Tea entering her mouth. Luckily, her tounge stopped me from going down with it. Now she picked me up out of her mouth and brought me back up into the bathroom.

She place me on the counter and grabbed a tissue. She looked like she was going to blow her nose when she stopped and looked at me with that devilish grin again. She picked me up and placed me in the tissue, put it up to her nose and blew. I was covered in her snot. Again like with the peeing, I was turned on by this. Maybe it was because it showed she had more power than I did. Or that she was bigger, like older siblings do to younger siblings. Whatever the case, I began rubbing the snot all over myself. She saw me and started to giggle. Then, another smirk came across her face. She began to pull down her Jeans, then her panties. Then she picked me up and slid me up her ass (Head First).

I began to panic. It was dark, smelly, and goopy. My face had hit an upcoming terd. I felt her ass tighten around me, as she sat down on the toilet. Her ass tightened even more as she began pushing. I was starting to fall out. Only fifteen seconds later, did I fall into the water, covered in @!#$. She began to pee, the water became warmer, and slimer. All of a sudden, another terd fell from her beautiful ass. It landed right next to me and splashed pee water all over me. Her ass dissappeared and more light came through. She brought down the toilet scrubber and I held on to it. She placed me on some white sheet. I saw her smirk, as she picked up the toilet paper I was sitting on and began to wipe her ass with me. She dropped me in the sink and the toilet paper in the toilet bowl. After she flushed, she bathed me. She took me back into her room.

It was almost 5:00pm. She decided to shrink some of her clothes down with the shrink ray, so I didn't have to wear those kiddie doll clothes. She shrunk down some sweat pants, a purple shirt, a pair of purple socks, a pair of sneakers, and one of her panties. I really didn't want to wear the panties, but she said they'd be more comfortable for me. When I finished changing, we went downstairs and relaxed. We watched TV for a while. She fell asleep, so I climbed up her and went into her clevage and fell asleep as well.

I was awakened by her calling, "Justin, Justin, where are you?!?" "I'm down here!" I yelled up at her. She gasped, then gave a sigh of relief. "Oh, I didn't see you down there, are you OK?" she asked. "I'm fine" I said. "Oh my god, it's 11:50pm!" she shouted. "Oh well, let's go to bed. I'm still exausted" she said. I agreed with her and she carried me upstairs to her bed room. "Michelle" I asked. "What?" she responded. "Do you mind if I sleep in your sock tonight?" I asked nervously. "Sure!" she responded. "I guess you have a sock fetish as well as a size fetish" she replied. "Yeeaa, I-I guesss I do" I studdered. She took off the pink sock on her left foot. Gently, she lifted me up and placed me into her giant pink sock. Then she slid her sock back on to her foot. I adjusted myself to the top of her foot so I wouldn't get squished, if she forgot I was in there. "Good night!" she said. "Good night!" I responded. I snuggled up against her pink sock and fell fast asleep for the night.

=======================================================

I woke up to the ground shaking, when I realized I was still in Michelle's sock, but Michelle didn't realize it. I heard her pull down her pants and sit down. She must be going to the bathroom, I thought. I climbed up out of her sock. I was right, she was going to the bathroom. I continued to climb up her leg. When I got past her knee, I stood on the rim of the toilet. I starteled her, and she said "Oh, I forgot you slept in my sock last night". "That's OK" I told her. She picked me up and placed me on the counter. She pulled up her pants and flushed the toilet. She washed her hands, then brought me back into her room. "Well, this is the last day, so what do you want to do?" she asked me. "Well, lets get some breakfast first. I'm starving" I told her. She went and picked me up. She walked with me downstairs to the kitchen, where she poured out some Cherriosl. She picked me up and placed me in the bowl with the Cherrios. Then she went to the fridge and took out some milk. She poured it all over the cereal and on me. She began eating her Cherrios, when the phone rang. She went over to answer it. I was still nibbling on my Cherrio. A few minutes later, Michelle hung up the phone and told me "My parents will be coming home at about 5:30pm tonight, so I need to re-enlarge you by 5:00pm". It was just about 11:00am now, so we had about 6 hours of more playtime.

She and I finished the cereal and she brought me upstairs to the bathroom. She and I undressed and she carried me into the shower with her. I then saw her grin, as she lifted me up, poured some liquid soap all over my body, and lathered me up. The she began to wash herself with my soapy body. First she did her feet, worked her way up her legs. Then she did her giant virgina. Working further up, she did her stomach, her ass, her breasts, her back, her arms, her armpits, and her face. Then she rinsed me off. Now, she poured shampoo all over my body and lathered it. Then she finished her body by doing her hair. It was a very arousing experience. I got to touch every part of her body while being cleaned. She came out of the shower and dried me and herself off.

Then she brought me back into her room. She changed into a green tanktop, her bellbottom jeans, and matchin green socks. She changed me into a Kelly doll outfit; with a pink t-shirt, overalls, pink socks, and buckle shoes. She thought it looked cute on me, I didn't. It was now about 12:00pm, just 5 hours to do whatever we wanted. "Well, I don't know what to do". She said to me. I did want to go shopping for awhile. Then she smiled at me. She unbuttoned her pants and slightly slid them down. She picked me up and placed me in her panties. Then she buttoned her pants back and began to say "I'll go shopping, you have fun!" I was amazed.

The whole time we were out, I played with her huge pussy. Licking, kissing, caressing. Several times she stopped in the bathroom and came. When we got back to her house, the day was practically over. "Dam'n!" she shouted, "It's 4:10pm, we only have fifty minutes!". She began to undress, throwing her clothes on top. Now that she knew I had a slight sock fetish, she left her socks on. She picked me up and began pushing me into her pussy. She finally pushed me all the way in. I began sucking, licking, kicking, and kissing the walls of her immense virgina. It was so hot and sticky inside, I even came a few times. Finally, she came, I started to slurp up her hot cum. She picked me up and washed us both off. She got fully dressed again. It was now 4:30pm. She decided to make me bigger, little by little until 5:00pm. First she grew me to 1'6". I ran around while she tripped me with her green sock. Then she grew me to 3'. She began to play a domination game, throwing me down and lightly stepping on me. Then she made me 4'. Now she began to completely step on me. She made me worship her like a goddess or she would continue to make me bigger. I worshiped as much as possible, more than any man would. Jokingly, she said it wasn't good enough (She had to re-enlarge me). She grew me to 5'. She threw me around a little. Dam'n was she strong, I was even trying to hold her back. Then she grew me to 5'6". I was 5'7", but she said "No one will notice, it will be a souvinor for this weekend. It was now 5:00pm. I was at my new height, 5'6". We went into her car and she drove me home.

On the way back to my house, I said "This was a great weekend, and I want to ask you something". "What?". She responded. "Do you want to go out sometime, as like a couple?". It was kind of sudden, after what happened, but I learned we had many of the same interests and stuff, so I took a shot at it". "Sure! I think your really nice anyway, and I, kinda, have a crush on you..." I couldn't believe it, she said yes! We stopped at my house. We kissed and I went out of her car. The she rolled down the window and said, "Hey, lets make plans to do that again. I had a lot of fun and can't wait to do it again". I smirked and said "I can't wait either, we'll make plans soon!" Then she smiled and drove away.

I had a great weekend, we're planning another trip for next weekend. I can't wait until then!
© Copyright 2004 Alto (bigshot220 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/869587-Spend-the-weekend-with-the-Giantess