*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/898048-UnOfficial-Christian-Newsletter-10404
Rated: E · Bulletin · Spiritual · #898048
The UnOfficial Christian Newsletter for October 4, 2004
On behalf of the Editorial Team:



armyofnone-Wes

tawnycatfl-Cat

grandmapenny -Penny

WordTeacher -Scott

jmaranez-Jhoanna







And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and

While they are yet speaking, I will hear. Isaiah 65:24




TABLE OF CONTENTS:




1. About this Newsletter

2. Letter from the Editor and Bible Study Combo!

3. Editor's Picks - Links to Check Out!

4. Music, Books, and sites also to check out!

5. Prayer requests!!!!! We are Praying People!!! Amen!






About this Newsletter & Bible Study




We are here to serve God, and serve our Community of Believers. Each of us desire to be instruments of God’s handiwork. We each have something that God has put on our hearts to teach, and preach the Good News of The Gospel! Always lifting Him up. Expect from Him to meet your needs! With His anointing, we pray the Holy Spirit has His way in our lives. He has placed this in my heart to say, that here in this newsletter, there will be no watering down of the Word, or teaching a social gospel. I care nothing for political correctness! I care about scriptural correctness! My pastor says, "God uses many "pots and pans" to feed His sheep!" I am just one more "pot" with a few cracks in me, hopefully... that lets more of His light...shine out.



Letter from the Editor


It is my fervent hope that this newsletter ministers to you each. I love feedback, so please write me and let me know. If you have something you would like me to read, please send me the link. Who knows...your story or article may be the next inspired editorial. You would be surprised at what God uses to inspire me! So don't be shy....



You would not believe the havoc and all "Hell" literally breaking out in my family and home etc. Satan is literally trying his best to stop this newsletter being done! I KNOW something awesome is about to happen by the unrelenting attacks on us as a family and on my home! I need intercession/prayer warriors to go to bat for us asap!



I will not be moved! This will be done! I am no wimpy warrior my friends! Cat with her armour on and shield up! The darts are flying!





God's Call






Awwwh...How I love the Book of Ruth. There are so many lessons we can learn from that book in the Bible. So many... Isn't it amazing how God can take imperfections in us and turn them to glory? He did it with Ruth. He created an imperfection on her body to save her life, which He had plans for down the road...Awesome plans!



So what about the imperfections in our lives? How can He use them? Why do we need imperfections in each of us??? Well...Let's take a look at some imperfections. For example:



Blemishes, being overweight, loss of a limb, loss of eyesight, a serious burn, shyness, age, talking too much! And the list could go on and on...All those physical things, appearances, limitations, be they physical infirmities or self imposed limitations...All the excuses we use to not serve Him, when He places a call on our lives...Hello...does this talk to anyone? Well...maybe He is just talking to me...and that is alright...Maybe I need to hear or see this message I am typing, which He is doing the leading. I wonder just where the heck He is going with this message...maybe you do too? Hmmmmm



So...let's go back to Ruth. You know she was a beautiful child, who became a beautiful woman with a blemish that was physically on her arm. Regardless of how beautiful she was...Ruth was from Moab...This blemish was the greatest blemish of all, in Hebrew eyes! Forget the arm! No one wanted to give her a chance as she traveled with Naomi to Israel. No one.



She was a Moabite and to be shunned... Had she not been with Naomi as she traveled in this strange land...she might have been stoned. What a terrible waste that would have been! God would have been thwarted in His great plan to join Gentile with Jew in marriage...much like grafting the wild olive branch with the chosen olive branch. There might not have been a David for Jesus to come out of the House of David.



When you think of the ramifications of that possible situation...which did not happen...Jesus would not of had in His gene pool...Gentiles. Think about that one. Fortunately, Ruth met and married Boaz and they had a son, which led to God's greater purpose...



Now...what about you? God's greater purpose in your life? You have one...be sure of that. Is God being thwarted in His plan for your life? Or are you being seasoned to step up to the plate, as He did with Moses? All those blemishes of the heart He has been dealing with you about...for years. The physical ones, do not compare with the spiritual blemishes in our lives, that God is healing, delivering, changing character through hardship or tragedy, and maybe making you aware for the need for change.



Change can be scary! Now don't tell me you love change for the sake of change! No. Not buying! We all at one point or another, squall and ball over challenges we have to face in our daily life, which we would rather not have to deal with...at all. Without change...there is no growth. Do you think God is going to let you stay stagnant? Not if you are His! He will give you a swift kick in the butt to stir you up, and out of your comfort zone. Complacency is deadly for a Christian...Really! Satan loves complacency! You are no threat, problem, or hassle to him when you are complacent! You also bring no change to a dying world. I want to be a "change artist", you bet! I want to create more havoc in Satan's realm...then he can stand. I want to be so well known down there amongst his demons, they shudder when they hear my name and call me a "problem child"...God's! How about you?



I see in my mind's eye, a small demon that is sitting on a church roof, watching the congregation intently...Satan comes to visit him and says, "If someone in the church...wakes up...call me."



Let's wake him up! Let's send that demon of complacency flying to get moral support, because we are whipping his "behind" in God's kingdom... and setting the captives...free! With the Word in our hearts and minds. Speaking it, believing it with zeal, walking it...and taking control over our lives, by giving the Holy Spirit control over everything in us. Amen!



God can take your blemishes and make them...your strengths. If you are shy...He will make you bold...if you let Him. If you are overweight...He can slim you down, so you can testify how God did it, and how He can do it for someone else as well! If you can't see...He can give you spiritual eyes and a listening ear, to hear the hearts of the broken hearted... and get past all the walls...straight to the core of each individual... and bring Jesus's healing balm. If you can't physically walk, He can provide you transportation to take you to the ends of the world, and bring His Word to the lost...through you.



"Let the weak...say they are...strong!" Change your confession! Change how you speak about yourself...You don't know how God sees you or speaks about you...Change your confession! Believe He has a plan and a future for you! He does. Don't let Satan use your blemish against you, to keep you from growing or getting on with God's purpose for your life.



Imagine someone who is not perfect, with all those blemishes, standing before the Throne of Grace...given access to God and saying,



"Here I am, Lord...I'm willing...make me able. Use me as You will." What do you think God's response would be?



He would honor that request, and do what the person asked! With great joy!!!



Are you willing? Ruth was...and God made her...able. He will make you able as well, if you are willing to be used in His service. To each of you...God has given a "hatha". What is a hatha? Hath a gift! Biblical term...hath. Many of you have walked through the desert, (dry places in your life). Many of you have walked through a valley, (where you stayed awhile in suffering). Many of you have walked in the wilderness, (where you felt lost and confused). You have been seasoned in life experiences, that has taught you a great deal about yourself, and has changed you somewhat...in temperament. Now...God wants to use you because...you are ready to be used. Remember, Mose's ministry really did not begin until he was 80 years old! Timing. God's timing is always...perfect. Sometimes though, His timing conflicts with our timing, and WHEN we think it should be, versus WHEN He knows it is time!



I believe in these last days, each of you, has been given a ministry beyond what you would ever dream. You have been given gifts that some of you, or many of you, do not realize you possess. I believe that some of you have your eyes on your "blemishes" and do not believe that God could use you...as you are. Our blemishes can become idols in our lives. They become of greater importance to us, than listening to God, when He gently nudges you to walk in something, or do something He wants you to do!



We make excuses. Hey... so did Moses! He stuttered and said he couldn't talk...so God raised up a mouthpiece...Aaron. It didn't get Moses very far with God, with his excuses, as God outmanuevered him. God should not have to do that with us...Now I will give you an example of someone who also looked at her blemishes, and made excuses to God on not doing something He wanted her to do...me. This newsletter.



Back before I became a co-editor of this newsletter...three times I received in my email, an invitation to jump in and become a co-editor...I ignored all three emails sent. I reasoned, and this is where we get into trouble...I am not that good of a writer...my grammar was terrible, punctuation, spelling...gads...and I did not know the first thing about doing a newsletter...in short, I was looking at my blemishes and saying to myself...surely God has someone else in mind, who will raise up, and do the job wonderfully!



God started on me about the third email, and just said, "do it" I argued with God about all my flaws and weaknessess...He said to me one day when I was not involved with being busy and tuning Him out, "Moses argued also, and gave excuses when I told him I wanted him to take my people out of Egypt." Eeeeeeooooouuuu! I did not want to hear that one....no. I really squirmed every time I went into my email, here on the site, as I would see that blasted email inviting me to sign up as a co-editor, staring right back at me! lol I was scared of failure and whether or not I would get "written tomatoes" thrown at me... Obviously...I did not get written tomatoes thrown at me...It is early days yet...it could happen...Oh oops...splatt...that one just went...flying low! Yah missed! *Bigsmile*



God did not let up on me...at all! He would say things like..."it won't hurt you to learn something new...It's not that hard to do, so quit procrastinating...answer the man...say yes...I will help you." Oh no....when I emailed a reply, with this backhanded, I would like to sign up to co-edit the newsletter, qualifing "if" no one else more "qualified" signed up. I was still operating under the guise of someone else raising up much more qualified to do the job than I was, and I surely had "missed God on this one, etc.," This was not God pushing me to step up to the plate!". Huh....you think? Wrong. I got an immediate emailed reply back, I was signed up as a new co-editor! I blanched at that responding email...no way out now! Jeez God! I bet...in Heaven...God was laughing at me, thinking He was not in this...that I would not get the position...at all.



I can laugh about this now, but then, I was just plain intimidated by that responsibility, which at that time, I did not want. I had already ruled me out as inferior to the task...I was looking at me, instead of God, and what He wanted to accomplish in my life to make me grow and learn.



You did not throw "written tomatoes at me!" Sigh...I think at that time, I wanted you to, so I could go back to God and say, "See! I'm the wrong one for the task...I am no Moses!" Just to be let off the hook. God did not let me off the hook...not then...not now. Believe me, I did my best to run from God on this issue, more then on one occasion. I was miserable. I was not doing what God wanted me to do...and I had no peace. When you are out of line with God...you are not going to be a "happy person". Peace flees from you.





Writing the first newsletter was work! I am basically lazy when I come to "challenging" writing. God knew this...yesssss. It was the hardest writing assignment I have ever had... and boy... did He put me through my paces to learn how to do... that first newsletter.



Yes...I learned...after making several mistakes in sending the darn thing...First without a title...then the second time, without the body...but the title was there...I would say I was nervous...and wanted to "BAIL OUT"!!!! I didn't...but I wanted too! *Bigsmile*



All you have to do...is go into my port, and read my first newsletter...explaining a few...things. I really was sweating over that first newsletter. I so very badly did not want to fail God. Well, that was how I was thinking at that time. As time went on, it became easier to do... and yes God helped me on each, and every newsletter I have ever done...I grew, and I am still growing... and so very, very glad, God did not listen to me, and "pushed" me to become a co-editor. I received an acronym on prayer, pertinent to what I have been writing...



P-ray



U-ntil



S-omething



H-appens
(Push!)



Let us PUSH with urgency and diligence, for the days are growing shorter and we are in need of constant communication with the Throne of Grace. invisibleink



(I say, per Cat...Amen to that statement!) Awesome!



Push...has taken on a whole new concept for me. Maybe...just maybe...God is pushing someone...or several someones, to step up to the plate on an issue, or ministry.



Maybe...just maybe...God has given you... your answer... in this Newsletter...to do it! *Bigsmile* When God is in something...things start moving like wildfire. Have you ever "heard" God say to you...



"When I move...I move...suddenly."? He has said this to me on numerous occasions, and He did just that...move suddenly on this issue or that issue. Now...maybe...He is saying this to you...



"When I move...I move suddenly. Move with me...not ahead of me...nor lag with faltering steps behind me...move with me...in my steps."



If you feel God is "pushing" you on an issue...He most probably...is doing just that! Don't let your blemishes get in the way of what God wants to do in your life, and your spirituality. Get YOU... out of the way... and let Him... have His way in your life...with you! It may be work...much work...but...I promise you one thing...you will grow out of all this work...and have peace...you are right where God wants you to be.



Be a Ruth or a Moses...the call on your life, is worth listening to and for. "I can do all things through Christ Jesus...who strengthens me..." All things! Even this. Whatever that..."this", is. Hello.---Yes...He is talking to you. All of you. *Bigsmile*





"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9"





http://www.truthjesus.org/Some_scriptures_thoughts_and_insights.html



Please go to this site. Drop down to what David Gregory says under Acts 24:6



Everything David Gregory, a missionay has written at this site is wonderful...



For those of you who are seeking answers regarding ministry and the characteristics of someone called, read this piece. It really is enlightening.





1 Corinthians 1:17-2:5



For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel--not with words of human wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.

[18] For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. [19] For it is written:

"I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;

the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."

[20] Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? [21] For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. [22] Jews demand miraculous signs and Greeks look for wisdom, [23] but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, [24] but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. [25] For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength.

[26] Brothers, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. [27] But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. [28] He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things--and the things that are not--to nullify the things that are, [29] so that no one may boast before him. [30] It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God--that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. [31] Therefore, as it is written: "Let him who boasts boast in the Lord."

[2:1] When I came to you, brothers, I did not come with eloquence or superior wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God. [2] For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. [3] I came to you in weakness and fear, and with much trembling. [4] My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power, [5] so that your faith might not rest on men's wisdom, but on God's power. [NIV]




tawnycatfl,
Co-Editor






Editor's Picks!




Links To Check Out!



In this edition, we'll focus on God's plans for a person's life in spite of what Satan has put in the way to stop us from becoming God's chosen vessel. Be it poetry or story, each shares their hearts regarding God's Call on their life. There are many items on Writing.com about Ministry and Purpose. These are only a few - please take some time to R&R these and to search out other Christian portfolios, who have wonderful pieces that bring encouragement!

------------------------------------------------



These two stories brought very quick tears to my eyes, partly because of sadness, the tragedy of children losing their mother, who is the hub of the home.



This story reminded me of Ruth. She too lost her mother and was marked for death by the enemy of our soul...



God had other plans for both these ladies...Thank you God! Look at her now!!! A freelance writer with a wonderful witness of God's purpose in her life and the gifts He has given to her. Go visit her portfolio and read, read, read and rate!





 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#654111 by Not Available.




 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#653927 by Not Available.


-------------------------------------------------



 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#788942 by Not Available.




This is not what one would call a spiritual writing...and yet it is, if you but read between the lines that Louis Davis wrote, you will see God's purpose. Sometimes ministry is different than what we expected in life. Your mission field could be in your neighbor's back yard talking about the Lord over a cup of coffee, or standing in the line at a grocery store and talking to someone in need about Jesus. Sometimes, your mission field could be a child who needs a daddy...the right daddy to do the job. God called Louis to be a very special 2nd Dad for a very special little girl.



At 83, the man has not lost his charm, for he hooked my heart and I was truly blessed. I wished I had a dad like this one! Many Hugs to you Louis. *Bigsmile* Please R&R



------------------------------------------------



 I CAN Do All Things!  (ASR)
Each day, I seek His will and ask that He use me in some small way.
#463777 by Kenzie
A paragraph at the end of this story! Please R&R!



Then, one day, I found myself in a class of adults learning how to be Lay Speakers for the United Methodist Church. I realized how different, how much more important this new task at hand was than any of the jobs I had held where I had to speak. Speaking for the Lord is not something to take lightly. But, as I gave my first ten minute sermon for that group of students, who were as frightened as I was, I prayed for the Holy Spirit to be with me, and I read those words in front of me, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."



Each day, I seek His will and ask that He use me in some small way. Some days, I feel the need to write for Him. Today was one of those days.



Per Kenzie.



------------

This above story, written by Kenzie, is a wonderful example of how God "seasoned" her, and used her in several unique ways to create the woman she is today! Always...with this scripture in front of her eyes and in her notes, and her heart...as God gave her a new challenge for Kenzie to step up to the plate!



"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."



I have great admiration for this lady, who I have come to know better over these past two years. I love her heart and giving spirit. Her portfolio is full of wonderful encouraging pieces to warm your heart and keep you busy reading story after story and rating each piece! Per Cat!!!



 Am I Strange Enough?  (ASR)
Many are the times I've asked God to bless my messes.
#377459 by Kenzie




The following day, Monday, I received an e-mail devotional with the same topic. (Put out by www.thewordtoday.com) Here's a portion of it: "Not everybody will understand you; they're not supposed to. Don't waste the only life you'll ever have by trying to win the acceptance of people who don't appreciate your integrity, or discern your worth. Love them, pray for them, and move on. Jesus said, 'A servant is not greater than his master. If people did wrong to me they will do wrong to you too.' (John 15:20 ncv) Any time you have to give up being what God made you to be, in order to be accepted, the price is too high. Walk away. Why? Because, in the final analysis, you'll be judged by one standard only what God called you to be, not what others want you to be!"



Amen and AMEN!!!! If God called you to be a writer for Him, others will not understand and hassle you about the time you spend in writing what He has put in your heart! Don't let it get you down...you just keep on doing what God called you to do! Always with balance, because you do have to be sensitive of your family's needs...and they have to be sensitive to your"s.



Per Cat

---------------------------------------------

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#599222 by Not Available.




(Paragraph taken from this piece)



I had heard that when God commands you to do something, He will not ask anything more of you if you do not complete the task. That haunted me. My opportunity had passed me by. I could not go back and complete what I had been told to do. For years I lived with that, believing that I could not serve God again since I had failed Him once.



Thank God, He is the God of many chances when we fail to do what He has asked us to do. Connie thank you for sharing this wonderful piece...



 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#774607 by Not Available.
This whole folder of 5 pieces are so good I had to include these wonderful encouraging, teachings that God gave Connie to share with us! You will be blessed! Trust Me!!!!



-----------------------------------------------

This is taken from the first chapter of "Heaven Bound", a book Howard is working on...



When you get to the end of this introduction you will see why I included this as an Editor Picks highlight!!!! This is an awesome undertaking and he has encouraged us as readers to be a part of this work and help him...we can do this! So please take the time to check this out! Howard, tell us how we can help you out the best? OK?



You go Howard!!! Per Cat



 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#881737 by Not Available.
Chapter 1 Priorities





Every one of us is looking for the same thing. We want to be happy. We’re interested in feeling joy, peace and security. And we want friends. Why then is it so difficult to find? If two people seeking friends were to cross paths you’d think they’d be able to meet each other’s needs. But that’s rarely the case. Most people are so consumed with the quest of satisfying their own desires that they have little if any energy or time left to dedicate to the well being of others.



And that dilemma lies at the root of all the problems the world faces. Politicians claiming to be intent on faithfully representing us carefully manipulate circumstances to serve their own agendas. Spouses constantly negotiate what’s best for themselves while persistently placing demands on their families. Even that blissful euphoria we find during dating most often is a reflection of two people manipulating each other. The guy knows what he’s supposed to say and do to make a gal think he cares and the lady is busy demonstrating techniques she’s learned from mothers, sisters, soap operas and peers. Everybody is putting on a show, and everybody is willfully allowing themselves to be fooled. Hypocrisy and social game playing have become endemic in our society.



And it all happens because we feel insecure. We don’t know what lies ahead for us and we struggle to try and grasp at whatever straws we see floating by. We try to look good, dress well, be smart, accumulate degrees, own nice cars and hold prestigious positions in impressive organizations in the hope of somehow drawing to ourselves friends that can make us feel happy. We trick ourselves into believing our money and looks will bring us friends. And then the likes of Elvis Presley remind us that all the wealth and fame in the world won’t buy happiness. But we see no wisdom in giving up what little security we have. It might be fleeting, but at least it’s something.

That’s the world most people live in, but not everybody. There are a handful of visionaries that really believe in a God that cares for them and assures them of all the security they’ll ever need. It’s a group of people most would call foolish. And this is the story of one such person, and those who gathered around him:

-------------------------------------------------

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#890287 by Not Available.
I loved this piece! Every name has a meaning, and God calls you this name even before you are created... I was also named "Again"...



Catherine-Pure (Washed in the Blood of Jesus)

Tina-Consecrated to God/Christian

Saxon-People of the sword-for me this is the symbol of "The Word"...



Think about it! *Bigsmile* A plan for me...yah think???? This was great, Cole!







Music and Books & Sites




Got a Christian Artist or CD, or Book that God has used to touch your heart? Why not share it here? Just send the Editorial Team details of your recommendation and a blurb (50 words or less) on how it has blessed you.




And another great site: www.thewordtoday.com



Wanting to expand your Christian Music collection but not sure where to begin? Follow this link to find reviewed Christian Music

http://www.christianmusic.org/cmp/cmrh/



Websites!

http://www.fusemagazine.net/ -- Great online Christian magazine that you can

also submit to.



From rose_shadow:

http://www.relevantmagazine.com/ -- Website for the relatively new magazine

called RELEVANT. Audience is 18-30s. Good thought-provoking articles and isn't

afraid to poke fun at Christian culture (i.e.

http://www.relevantmagazine.com/CBA.php)



http://www.faimlyvalues.com

http://janice74601.tripod.com

{From: rainbows Thank you so much!





From wittyvixenhttp://www.crosswalk.com

{Hey Witty, I went into crosswalk.com and found another site: Thank you so much for this one!!!



http://www.settingcaptivesfree.com/home/



At this site there are several free online courses from weight loss, sexual sins, smoking, etc. that are free to take. No enrollment fees for any of you, who have some issues you would like help with...No stones coming from here...we all have something we could use help with from the Lord and His "other pots and pans". Love yah Cat



Thank you to all the people who sent in all these wonderful sites for us to visit!!!



Prayer Requests & Answers:



Dear Cat,



Four weeks ago, I underwent open heart surgery. Prior to the day of the procedure, I was terrified until I asked my Savior to be with me. He was and the surgery was very successful. In fact, my recovery has been almost a

miracle. In less that four weeks I was completely back to normal. I have been

spending my prayer time thanking Him for His presence and love. This was a dramatic event in my life, but as I started thinking, I realized that He is always with me in everything and I do not thank him enough for everyday blessings. I would like people to make sure they take time to thank Jesus for being with us.



zeke

--------------------



My family is about to make a huge decision and we need God to give us direction

and wisdom. The decision will change everything in our every day lives and the

dynamics of our family. We don't know what to do. Please pray for wisdom for

myself and my family, especially my cousins. ^_^

Thanks so much

in CHrist,



d_vine1147



-----------------------------

If you could, I'd appreciate prayer ... I have several heart problems that may

require open heart surgery. My prayer is that the existing problems are

minimal and don't require surgery or the miraculous and the problems are

no longer there. But in all things, I pray that God will be glorified and

whatever happens, I want His will more than anything else.



Thanks much,



writegirl is back



----------------------------



Prayer request: My dad is having job troubles and as we're already in financially unsure waters, this is a major concern for my family.



rose_shadow

---------------------------------



Greetings, Yes I have a prayer request, My pain ! I hurt all the time from

arthritis and fibrmyalgia. I also need prayer for my son who is still in prison

until Jan. His little girl (2) misses her daddy . So does his wife. He is in

for robbery of some stupid items and not getting fines paid. Since he has been

there he has took a ged and classes for drug and anger managment. Please pray

for him. Also I hav e two ezines I'd like to share. Don't change the misspelled

word in the family one ok?



rainbows



--------------------------



Hi Cat,



If it's not too late...



I went to the doctor's office today. It's about 6 weeks since I was

hospitalized for chest pains. At the time, they said the tests all showed my

heart and lungs were A-ok. That I've continued having chest pains was

attributed to digestive problems. Those tests were negative too, though.



Soooooooo....today the doc said that the stress test - done 6 weeks ago - was

"abnormal" and now they're thinking maybe I do have some heart problem. I'm

scheduled to see a cardiologist on Oct. 13.



Prayers definitely and gratefully accepted.



Blessings,

Kenzie



-----------------



Shadow



Hello Everyone,

I hope you are doing well. I have a prayer request from Soul sister

I am sending this a little late but please pray for her and her family.



My mom is going through some serious heart problems. We are in the midst of tests but we do know she has an enlarged right side of the heart and something going on with the two chambers. She also just found out she has gall stones on top of this. Please pray for her and my family as we are emotionally not

doing too great. We are all strong Christians

though and know that God is with us. I know he will pull us through this crisis. I will know more around Tuesday but looks like we are looking at open heart surgery and probaly out of our town. Pray for us. LOVE TO ALL MY

PRAYING GROUP> I do need you prayer warriors now!!



Thank you God Bless, TIGGER



-------------------------------



Cat,



I have several online and offline friends that are in need of much prayer.

Some are physical, other emotional, but all are spiritual. My heart is in deep ache for many as they face uncertain days ahead, for others, it is facing the next moment, and for others, still, it is their greatest need that pains my thoughts- to accept the Lord into their lives.



It would be an extreme honor if you were to consider these dear ones and add them to the prayer request section of the upcoming UCN.



Greatful to both you and God for all you do on my behalf!





Hugs,



Nance invisibleink

-----------------------------------



Please pray for my family. The loss of my uncle has been very hard on them.

Thanks!



Mommy4Life



Please do not hesitate to send your prayer requests to the Editorial Team so that it can be included in this Newsletter - we are here to pray for one another! In the same way, please let us know if you believe God has answered prayer requests that you have shared with us - we all can be built up in Christ with your answered prayer!





Thank you for taking the time to read through another edition of the UCN. We hope that you have been challenged, blessed and inspired! Please do not hesitate to provide feedback or raise questions on the content of this Newsletter.



Unofficial Christian Newsletter Links:

 Application to subscribe to UCN  (E)
If you want to receive the UnOfficial Christian Newsletter, please fill this out.
#542586 by Stallion
For friends who may not know about us or would like to join us in receiving this newsletter!



 Previous Editions of UCN  (E)
Backlogged editions of the UnOfficial Christian Newsletter
#495172 by Stallion




 UnOfficial Christian Newsletter forum  (E)
Now a go-between forum for both UnOfficial Christian Newsletter subscriber groups
#487434 by Stallion




Have a question or comment for the Editor?

Then please contact the Editor of the newsletter for that week!



Do you have an opinion on what you've read here today? Some Topics you would like addressed? Then send the Editors feedback!



A prayer request for the Body Of Christ to intercede for, and put in the newsletter?



Then send this to Wes, Cat, Penny, Scott, or Jhoanna, our newest editor! to be put in the newsletter to get the Body of Christ Cranked Up and On Our Knees! Find an item that you think would be perfect for showcasing here? Submit it for consideration in the UnOfficial Christian Newsletter!



Do you need encouragement? Are you hurting for someone? Going through a trial?



Contact us...we care! Hugs from your sister in Christ, Cat!
© Copyright 2004 Stallion (pinoy_celt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/898048-UnOfficial-Christian-Newsletter-10404