*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/938114-An-Arresting-Moment
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #938114
A unique line of questioning...
“Hey, Chelsea, c’mere!”

She obediently walked to the classroom in which Colton stood. He had a devilish look in his blue eyes and a smile playing beneath his mustache.

“Turn around,” he ordered.

“What?”

“Just do it.”

She complied and as she did, she felt the cold steel encircle her wrists and heard a small click as the cuffs locked in place.

“What are you doing, Colton? There are other officers in the hall! They’ll see!”

He twirled her around to face him, then backed her toward the wall. She felt the cold wood against her back.

“Okay, fun and games are over, Colt. We are supposed to be doing a scenario for the Tact Team, remember?”

“I remember. I’m captain of the Team.”

He leaned against her, giving her no place to go. “Now I have a question for you.”

“Colt, if just one of the Team walks in, we’re toast.”

“They know, no one will walk in. Now back to my question.”

“What? Ask it and get these cuffs off of me!”

“How would you feel about being a cop’s wife?” he asked her.

Chelsea looked in his eyes in shock. “Are you saying what….?”

“Just answer,” he replied. “While I have you where I want you.”

“I would be honored to be a cop’s wife,” she sputtered.

Colt leaned in to kiss her. As she felt the warmth of him against her, his hand slid behind her back. Something cold and circular slipped around her left ring finger. As he stepped back, he spun her around, releasing the cuffs from her wrists.

They stepped into the hall to wild cheering and applause from the rest of the Tact Team.
© Copyright 2005 Nikola~It's a Girl! (nmarshall at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/938114-An-Arresting-Moment