*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/993052-VanManiacs-World
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Action/Adventure · #993052
what happens when at home alone and bored? you write a story full of nonsense & fantasy

Intro:
         There was nothing but a blank piece of paper and an empty mind. But then something happened and an idea was ignited. And before a twinkle of an eye there was a world created by the boredom of a young girl's mind. It was known as Van_Maniac's World for in it consisted twisted and crazy things that only a weird mind as this could create. A world run by jealous kings and wizards, a world where different races must unite to fight for their freedom and the values of life.
  

Chapter One: The Creation
         The moon was high in the dark sky and an owl called out a warning of doom. The creatures of the night awoke and went on their hunt for food as they did every night. A fire crackled and blazed as a camp of fellow travelers sat enjoying their hot meal unaware of the dangers surrounding them. Goblins were amuck and their intentions where all but good for such creatures could do nothing but evil. Blood is what they craved and the sight only made their craving more intense.

         Music invaded the woods as an elf dancer began her welcoming chant to a soft melody played by a fox and his magical harp. She twisted and jerked showing her slender legs to the audience and sang louder as she received their glares.

         "Moonlight, moonlight kindle these flames of the heart and wash the bronze of a blade in silver."

         "Tell of the tale that once you told long long ago of a knight." "One so bold and grand as any King now living but yet so kindly as to stir the greedy from their slumber."
"Moonlight, moonlight show us the place you saw all this occurring." "Show us the deeds done in a good man's name and the blood that was left buried deep in the ground for all to see."

         The audience was captivated by the story the chant told, it was one so commonly told among the peasant as a way to keep the heart in hope. Children loved it and always asked for it to be sung and this was the reason it was being sang at the campfire. Croley, a male fox of only five year old, had wanted to hear it before he went to sleep and now the young child lay sleeping in his father's lap content.

         Little did the camp know that goblins were about and ready for attack, they huddled around the camp hungry for blood. They eyes shined with evil intent and their mouths ran dry at the thought of a throat covered with blood under their sharp and crooked teeth. The leader of the goblins licked its lips and with a loud yell sounded the sign to attack.

         Groups of goblins rushed forward with swords at the ready, running their rusty swords into unsuspected campers who only moments ago had been happy as they could be. Now, the sky was filled with screams as throats were cut and lives taken by the hungry and evil goblins.
  
to be continued ..................
© Copyright 2005 van_maniac (van_maniac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/993052-VanManiacs-World