*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books.php/entry_id/639796
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#639796 added March 10, 2009 at 9:50pm
Restrictions: None
Purplicious Day
*Laugh*I can't get enough of that word. And I say this for good reason. First, my laptop case came. Made by Mango Tango. Now say that ten times real fast. Does remind me of Wango Tango, you know the late 70's/early 80's hit by the madman Ted Nugent. Ah yes, we here in Michigan like em rough. *Wink*. I digress. Back to the purple. And then....it came! The parents gave me purple luggage for Christmas of 07', but with all the traveling we do, we are constantly in need of more. So I bought another set to match, and will be stylin. Woots. Will take one of the new ones to Nashville. Confirmed my reservation today, so now I have to figure out where this Princess shall stay. Decisions, decisions.

Hit my NaNo word count today. And.....I am back to writing chapter 13 of Distracting Duncan. Where the muse came from after I wrote most of this book last March during NaNo, I will never know. But, I love that book, and Duncan, and Cassi, so it's good to be back into it. And I have a plan, and figured out some good back story for Jeremy Ryan. That boy is going to give Jackson Davis a run for nastiness. I like him even better now. Nasty boys....oh yes, gotta love em.

I have been pretty good about staying out of chat lately. But, I'm in there now, trying to play catch up with all that I've missed over the last few weeks. I miss the fun that's for sure. I have two shout outs for today. And, no Sci, one is not for you. LMAO.

First I just want to say congrats again to aralls for becoming a yellow chase. Shine on, woman, shine on!

and Second. moose_berries You are in my thoughts and prayers. The chatties are sending good vibes your way, and yes, we do expect you to make a full recovery, and bring yourself back here once you are feeling better. Say, like Saturday. I am so generous, I gave you 4 days to recover. Besides, who else is going to write me poetry on a whim, just cause I ask for it?

I just want to say. For those that find it amusing to go into the ports of others and rate items at a one, the lowest of the rating scale, leaving vulgar comments, and just being a plain pain in the ass of the WDC community - I have a few choice things to say to you. Grow up. Act your age. Nothing worse than an adult who feels the need to act like a 10 year old brat. Must be nice to have all that free time on your hands, get a life. And those that coddle you, make excuses for this type of behavior, actually believe in you, that you are a good person, just easily provoked and must got out and defend you...well, I'm sorry, but in my opinion, it does not help your character at all. Love is blind, or so they say.

Movie Quote

Where are all the good men dead? In the heart, or in the head?

5k in gp's to the first person to figure out what moive that came from.

ON THERESA'S IPOD

Loaded this one up before work today. Must have listened to it a dozen times already. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glm7cVBZjqw

Maxine Says

Should have posted this Sunday, but oh well.

Spring forward, fall back--my annual exercise program.


~~theresa dances off to Wild Night~~




© Copyright 2009 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books.php/entry_id/639796