*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books.php/entry_id/688862
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#688862 added February 27, 2010 at 10:01pm
Restrictions: None
I'm tired of winter
Jamál (Beauty), 3 Ayyám-I-Há (Intercalary Days), 166 BE – Saturday, February 27, 2010 about 6:36 PM Pacific Time

I'm tired of winter. The cold or chilly days, the clouds hiding the beautiful blue sky. I'm not tired of the rain, but of the season. Minute by minutes, the days are growing longer sunset (when I can see it) occurs later in the day. I want spring. I want a warmer days. I want longer days.

Winter didn't seem as difficulty December or January, but February has been wearing. We didn't have that many more cloudy days this month then in January, so I'm not sure what the problem is and if I don't know the problem then I can't find a solution. Maybe I need a vacation.

I went to Food 4 Less Thursday to pick up a prescription for Oxybutynin. While I was waiting for my prescription the pharmacist was talking about her vacation. I smiled and said, "The closest thing I'll get to a vacation is picking up my prescriptions." If you think about it, that's really pathetic.

I am tired. I'm not physically tired and I'm not really sure if I'm mentally tired. I think it's just a feeling of hopelessness. Sometimes I think I've given up all together and just go through the day accepting the hopelessness of the situation. Part of the problem is the clouds hiding the sun, because on days I can see the sun I'm happier and more hopeful.

I'm tired of winter
Clouds hiding the sun and sky
I hope spring comes soon

© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books.php/entry_id/688862