Betty's (the dog) Blog
A blog on the adventures my son's dog is taking me on while he is away for a month.
Today, I have to admit Betty and I are having a tough day; even though we did have an amazing walk this morning. Almost an hour - with the only true "episode" when she saw a kitten. Which I really don't get all the fuss; it's not the first time she's seen one. She lives with one, Tina. Granted, despite Betty's attempts, tina won't give her the time of day.
Anyway, we have officially been away from Reese a week. The longest for both of us. We found out today, Reese won't be home until at least the 19th. I didn't tell Betty, but she could sense my longing to see him and laugh with him. Please don't miss understand, we both want Reese to get this vacation with his dad - enjoy his time, he deserves it. It's simple, we just miss him.
June 30th: No walk this morning - my insomnia gave me a little break and I was able to sleep until 7:30. betty didn't seem to mind so much. Perhaps if it's not too hot tonight, we will go. This morning she has decide to insist Tina, the cat, play with her. So far it is not going in her favor, but it is amusing.
I thought of more ways Reese and Betty are alike.
1. They are slow to move when asked to do something, but are Speedy Gonzalez when it is something they want to do.
2. They both hog the bed; well, Reese used to when he was a little boy - of course, I wouldn't know now.
3. They both can make me laugh at the goofiest things.
4. Neither watch where they are going.
5. Both often go the long way about doing something, but still get it done.
6. Oh yeah, I love them both dearly.
Putting a smile on - yet counting the days,
Audra and Betty
** Image ID #1529452 Unavailable **