*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A New Power
  2. More choices
  3. Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1124860-Danny-Phantom-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/334342-A-New-Power
Rated: E · Interactive · Computers · #1124860
Make your favorite characters gain Have fun with it
This choice: Tired of Dash, want to give him a taste of his own medicine  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A New Power

    by: Sol
"Danny, all I'm saying is a little bit of exercise would do you some good. Plus it would probly help you fight ghosts." Sam whispers as Danny, herself, and Tucker make their way through the crowded hall between classes.
"She has a point Danny, your ghost powers can only help you so much in your daily life. You can't use them all the time. Plus it might help with the fact that Dash has been seriosly on your case man." Tucker helpfully points out.
"I know, I know. You've been giving me this lecture for about a week now! I told you that between my normal life, and ghost fighting I don't have the time."
"I could organize your schedule." Offers Tuck.
"And, I could be your health instructer," chimed Sam.
"I told you, I'm not going to-OOF!" Being so preoccupied with Sam and Tuckers nagging, Danny failed to notice where he was walking. And, walked right into Dash's fist.
"What have we here? A homing nerd?" Dash crows as he pulls Danny off the ground by his shirt coller. He then easily lifts Danny above his head, winding back for a clean punch to the gut. All eyes are now on Danny and Dash.
'Man, if only I could use my powers without getting caught. Or steal Dash's streangth so he couldn't beat on me.' Danny thinks as he reaches up to grab Dash's wrist in an atempt to escape before the punch connected. A sudden bright green flash fills the hall, knocking Danny and Dash into opposing walls.
"What was that?" Danny mumbles as he rubs his head. He then regesters the screaming. "Uh-oh. I-I can explaine!* But it doesn't matter, cuase floating in front of him is none other than the -.
"BEWARE!!" Boxghost yells, and floats off.
Through the panic Danny can hear another voice from the other side of the hall.
"Fenton! You and me! The Guys Locker Room after school. Be there or else." Dash runs off.
Tucker and Sam help Danny up. "Dude what just happened? There was that flash, and then the Boxghost showed up. Was that flash him?"
"More importantly, are you ok Danny?" Sam asks, shooting Tucker a glare for not being more concerned.
"I'm fine. A matter of fact I feel better then I did before I touched Dash." Danny looks at himself. "Do I look different to you?"
"Weelllll..." Both look him over. "Not really, but your clothes look a little small for you now."
Danny smirks, "That's all I needed to hear. Guys I think that flash was me, and bet I'm going to enjoy meetting Dash after school today."

You have the following choices:

1. Find Dash After School

2. 'Test' the new power on others.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sol (UN: questwritter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
spleeguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1124860-Danny-Phantom-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/334342-A-New-Power