*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Danny's Sweet Revenge
  2. No Escape
  3. A New Power
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1124860-Danny-Phantom-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/345679-Dannys-Sweet-Revenge
Rated: E · Interactive · Computers · #1124860
Make your favorite characters gain Have fun with it
This choice: Step over the edge....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Danny's Sweet Revenge

    by: dr.bubs
Danny decided he wasn't going to hold back anymore. He started to use his power. He started taking muscle. Dash swung his fist forward into Danny's mouth, but when his fist got there, there was no muscle left on Dash's arm.
"What the?" cried Dash, shocked to only see a bony arm, with his fist on the end of it.
Meanwhile, Dash's muscle had transferred onto Danny's arm!
"Well Dash,” the muscular-armed Danny said, "It seems you've lost some muscle there. You look pretty uneven, with one huge arm and one puny bony one.
How about I take care of that for you?"
Instantly, Dash's arm shriveled to nothing but skin-and-bone, and Danny's arm rose with the new muscle, his bicep nearly 22 inches with his and Dash's muscle. Dash speechlessly looked at his other arm and was shocked to find nothing. Dash's two jock friends stared, jaws dropped, at what they saw.
"Well, Dash, looks like you've got no remaining muscle in your arms. However, I look pretty strange with these huge arms and no developed chest or abs.
Mind if I borrow yours?"
Dash started to run, and he got halfway to the door, but Danny took all the muscle in his legs, and Dash fell over. Danny quickly took the muscle from the other two jocks' legs, and they fell over as well.
"You're not thinking, Dash, you aren't cooperating. Just for that, I'm taking every pound of muscle off your body!"
"No!" screamed Dash, but it was no use. Soon, he felt his muscular 8 pack melt away onto Danny's body. His once gigantic pecs, disappearing, shrinking into Danny's body, and off of his. His muscular Neck and shoulders? You guessed it. Danny had taken everything off of Dash. 200 pounds of Dash's muscle, which rivaled that of a NFL football player, now belonged to Danny, leaving Dash a 90-pound weakling.
Danny turned to the other two jocks, who were just slightly smaller than Dash; grabbed them in his two hands, and sucked every pound of what was left of them, and their height as well. Danny grew taller, and more muscular. His chest became thicker and thicker, his pecs blocking his view of the ground, his abs destroying logic, being a solid 12 pack set of abs, with fit his new 8 foot stature perfectly.
His muscular chest soon quickly ripped through the shirt, tearing it to shreds, his jeans in tatters on the floor. Luckily, his boxers held tight.
He left the two jocks 90 pounds, just like Dash, shriveled and weak. Danny, who was a pathetic 140 pounds before today, now weighed in at 720 pounds of sheer muscle, Danny looked down at his body, and laughed in his new, unbelievably deep voice. He dropped one of the puny jocks in his hands, to look for clothes. He ripped open each locker, his new obscene muscle not making it a problem, until he found an extra stretchy sweatshirt. He put it on, although the sleeves only came down to his 35 inch biceps. He also found some extra large jeans an obese kid wore, and put these on, fitting tightly on his bulging muscular legs. He picked up one jock, and threw him across the room. He grabbed the other jock with his other hand, and Danny went over to Dash, who was lying on the floor, physically unable to move. Danny picked his skinny, pathetic body with one hand, and said,
"Well Dash, I think things are gonna be different around here from now on."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
spleeguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1124860-Danny-Phantom-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/345679-Dannys-Sweet-Revenge