*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1435864-Telepathic-footsniffing
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: ...sniff and get dominated by her feet.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Telepathic footsniffing

    by: The Vile
...sniff and get dominated by her feet.

Almost instantly, you turn to Jean only to see her blushing a bit and looking at you with wide open eyes.

"Whoops! Did she read my mind again? What will she think about me if she ever finds out that I would like to sniff her feet? I wonder if I'm doomed for good now?" - this is all you can think about, uselessly trying to forge a good answer that could rid you skin off.

- So we have a foot fetishist here, huh? And he is now boiling to know how do my feet sniff, heh? - Jean turns her face into a playful giggle while saying in a falsely (albeit very convincing) inquisitive voice.

- What the hell are you talking about? I have no bizzarre desires of this kind! - You shout nervously, but this only gives even more weight to the red-haired's opinion.

- It's now too late to try to hide it, kid! Besides, your shocked reaction has already said it all! - Jean sentences with a triumphant smile - But relax, I won't ever tell anyone about your secret foot fantasies, I promise it! - She closes her eyes in a funny expression of condescendence. - So, would you like to give haste to your foot sniff desire right now?

Your eyes light up strongly and your heart starts beating in a really rushing rhythm - Oh yes! As long as you don't feel embarrassed or uncomfortable from my crazy fetish... sure, I'd love to know your feet smell!

- Okay, kid, let's get started! - the red-haired motions for you to get to the ground - Stay on your knees!

You do as told and lays on your knees under and in front of her.

- Good, now take off my boots for me, starting by my left foot! - You grow so excited that you end up grabbing her right boot - Hey, I told the left foot! - Jean "reprimands" you playfully.

Blasting with excitement, you softly remove both of Jean's boots, revealing her sexy pair of bare feet. Your eyes glow and jaw drops in huge amazement on seeing them for the first time: they are soft and silky with pinkish soles, fleshy toes (mainly the big toes), curvaceous arches, sexy insteps and deliciously round heels - and best of all, being very sweaty they exhale a marvelous combination of foot sweat, moist leather and a faint foot lotion that she may have applied earlier. The scent of her feet gradually fills the air around you, and your nose starts to get used to the smell.

- Then, boy! What do you think about them? - Jean asks curiously. Given your huge happiness, she could easily read your mind to find out, but instead prefers to hear it from your own mouth.

- Your feet are wonderful, Jean! They are very beautiful, soft and sexy. And they smell heavenly good! - You put them on your lap and stare hypnotically like an art critic admiring a picture.

- Yeah, sure! My feet are really stinking bad! I can even feel them from up here! - your psychic teacher laughs and waves her hand in front of her nose in a playful manner - Well, don't get just looking! Inhale my foot odor... if you dare it!

Wasting no more time, Jean lifts her left foot towards your face and starts rubbing her sole vertically against your nose and mouth. You delight as the scent of her feet invades your nose. It's pure pleasure for an inveterate foot fetishist like you to smell the feet of a gorgeous and beautiful woman like Jean Grey. You could die in absolute paradise from doing this. You make sure to sniff every area of her foot, none of them kept from receiving the due attention of yours. As the smell is rather strong, your nostrils get a little irritated, in which result on you bending your head sideways and sneezing loudly. But even with this (and several other sneezes, which render many delicious laughters from your cute teacher) you manage to have your fun from Jean's foot odor.

Eventually, you switch to her right foot and proceeds to repeat the entire sniff rite. Sniffing and sneezing a lot (causing the red-haired to laugh even harder), you are finally satisfied. You are now more than used to Jean Grey's delicious foot smell.

- Okay, kid! You had your generous fun, now it's my time to play! - Jean suddenly presses her foot hard against your face and then uses it to push you downwards, forcing you to lay on your back at her behest. With the red-haired telepath pressing your face with her foot, you cannot - even with your mind-reading powers - predict what comes now...

Since you're now completely at Jean (and her feet)'s mercy, what happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Vile (UN: thevile at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1435864-Telepathic-footsniffing