*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Reduced to a shoe cleaner
  2. admitting
  3. Busted!!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1449942-Reduced-to-a-shoe-cleaner
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: She takes you home for the weekend and has you clean all her shoes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

Reduced to a shoe cleaner

    by: The Vile
- Hey... Ms. Bertinelli... what do you intend to do with me? - you start sweating a cold perspiration from head to toe, heart beating nearly at lightspeed and eyes filling up with nervous tears. Definitely, you are now more than screwed.

- Well, looks like you'll have to spend your entire weekend with me, kid! And, trust me, you will not like it the least bit! - Helena says sternly, her face dead straight - Now, make up your backpack and come with me! Your punishment shall start as soon as possible!

Not wanting to cry in miserable defeat, you obey Helena's order systematically. You hopelessly follow her to her car, and she drives to your house... After a few minutes talking to your parents (but omitting the "intimacy" of your foot fetish, of course), you remain with your head down. Your overstrict parents are already fully enraged for your "misbehaviour" (because Helena told them about your constant naps during her classes) and thus gave your severe teacher complete authorization to punish you.
Halfway to Helena's home, you look through the car window and catch a brief glimpse of the reddish-orange sunset landscape, but unfortunately for you there is nothing beautiful for you to admire. All you can think about is what kind of punishment awaits for you. While driving, Helena keeps her trademark scowl and doesn't even look at you or talks to you. Not even a single contact happens between you, which makes your expectatives much worse.

It's not long until you arrive at your teacher's house. It's quite a beautiful property, tall ivy-decorated walls, iron gates, a garage, a spacious front yard and a nicely-cared garden full of colored flowers. This at least seems to soothe a bit your feelings of hopelessness and nervousism, but just for a short time.

- Come in at once, kid! Your punishment will begin right now! - She motions for you to enter the house. The living-room, despite its conservative aspect, is very spacious, with beautiful furnitures (albeit some of them look very old-fashioned) furnitures, a grandfather clock, a wide TV set, comfortable couches and armchairs, a massive table and chairs made of massive dark-paint wood, a black huge piano and a large rug occupying almost the entire room floor - Wait right there, I'm returning soon with your punishment! Don't touch anything or else you will be very sorry for your whole life!

Without saying anything more, Helena disappears into her bedroom. All you can do is to "contemplate", without any interest, the gaudy ambiance around you. However, you faintly hear the sound of small cardboard boxes being taken, possibly from the bedroom she went into. After no more than three or four minutes, Helena returns completely changed up, wearing casual home clothing, long loose hair, no glasses and the same black high-heel pumps she wears in school. Also, you notice she is carrying in each arm several piled-up shoe boxes. She abruptly drops them on the floor beneath you, like an avalanche, causing you to look at her with a puzzled expression.

- There it is, kid! For this entire weekend, you will clean, polish and take good care of all my shoes! You have up to sunday night to finish the job! Now, grab this and get to work! - she hands you an old piece of cloth and some cans of grease of several colors. Helena has several kinds of shoes of many colors, fabrics and designs, from the traditional social pumps to sportive tennis and sneakers. You noticeably have a lot of work in your hands. Knowing how unpleasant your teacher can be if contraried, you decide to start it and not risk the few luck you still have.

- Ah, and before I forget, just a warning: as I said before, i simply HATE foot fetishists, and if you ever try to touch, sniff, dream about or even look at my feet, I promise you will be bitterly sorry until your very day in life, got it? Now, enough babbling, start it
!
As you initiate the cleaning, Helena relaxedly sits on the armchair, reading a book, taking occasional pauses to oversee your work. For the entire time, Helena does not smile, laugh or even look at you. This situation is so bad that you don't even risk a single peek at her bare feet propped on a bench.

"Perfect!", you think for yourself. "Under close vigilance of my strictest teacher, no free time on weekend, can't enjoy my foot fetish and still I have to clean all these damn shoes... At least if I could sniff her feet from them... but even this is not allowed to me... oh, hell!"

No doubts, this is definitely the worst weekend of your whole life!

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1449942-Reduced-to-a-shoe-cleaner