*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1642315-Foot-Fun-at-Loris-House
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: She asks you to walk her home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #26

Foot Fun at Lori's House

    by: The Vile
Not long after saying that she must "test out" your foot fetish (but still not explaining directly whatever intentions she has in mind, leaving you quite puzzled about it), Lori asks you to accompany her home. You cannot divise what lies ahead, but you decide to go with her nonetheless. Paying the restaurant bill and doing your school packing, Lori leaves with you right after. After about 15 minutes of walk, you arrive at her home. It is a beautiful, spacious and welcoming property with tall walls, a small garden and a tool shed-like garage. Lori prepares to open the front door but stops upon noticing a small note attached to it.

- Formidable... - the goth sighs slighty frustrated.

- What's up? Anything wrong - you express some degree of concern for your new friend.

- It says: "Dear Lori, your father and me had to rush back to work, an unpleasant emergency has arisen and our presence is primordial there. Probably we won't be able to come back so soon, but your lunch is already made. Forgive us for this inconvenience! Loving, mommy!" Yes, looks like there's nobody home...

- Well, so I believe it will have to wait for another day! So long, Lori! - you say this and turns your back to go away, not wanting to embarrass her, for that it would sound "exquisite" for a girl to invite a boy into her home while her parents are absent. But you feel her hand suddenly patting your shoulder softly. You quickly turn your head to see the goth blushing red while looking deep into your eyes with her trademark seductive smile.

- C'mon, don't be shy, kid! Even if there are only us two here, nothing else may happen... well, unless you wish something to! - without giving you any time to formulate an answer, she softly conduces you into her living room. She offers you something to drink, such as soda or lemonade, but you accept only a glass of water. Lori goes to the kitchen and returns with two big glasses of cool water. You drink your entire glass n a single sip. Noticing your nervousism, she suggests you to relax a bit and take off your school sneakers and socks - something that you do with some embarrassment, since you don't feel comfortable staying barefoot at homes other than yours - and invites you to drop your backpack on the nearby couch . She does the same and relaxes, but still does not pull off her black footwear.

- Okay, kid! Ready for my little fetish test? - Lori says with an index finger tenderly touching her lips. Given all the treatment you have just received, you forgot completely the matter-of-facts that brought you there.

- Ummm, I don't suppose I have much choice anyway... so, let's dive into it! - your answer carries some concordance mixed with a slight tone of happiness.

- That's the spirit! Kneel down and take off my boots for me! - she tells sweetly. You do just as told and starts unclasping her right boot and then pulling it off, exposing her bare foot. Just like the rest of her body, her foot is pale with black-painted toenails, fleshy sole pads, spacious toes, a pronounced arch and a silky heel. Your heart begins racing truly at near lightspeed (exaggeration, but you got the idea) upon admiring the beauty of her foot. Not wasting time, you also undo and pull off the left boot. Now with both feet bare, Lori exhales and spreads her toes in relief. Sure, her feet feel sore and sweaty from a day-long confinement inside her boots.

- What do you think about my feet? Do you like them? - she asks rather provocatively. You, mesmerised, compliment her feet as beautiful, slender, soft and attractive. - Oh, thank you! But don't just stare at them! Let me see how deep is your fetish!

Lori lifts her right foot, leaving it parallel to your face, and slowly gets her foot closer to your face. Even from a distance, you can take a small whiff of the goth's foot odor, which is just as inebriating as french perfume for you. As her foot approaches your face, the smell becomes stronger... then it finally happens: the warm and sweaty sole fully touches your face. She moves her foot sideways, rubbing the sole horizontally against your nose. You can't help but delight yourself with that holy scent of female foot. Lori notices your joy and giggles deliciously.

- Man, I've never seen this before! You sure love th odor of a woman's feet! - the girl tells amidst some laughs. You mumble and nod, and continue sniffing her tender soles. To add further for your fun, Lori also uses her big and second toes to playfully pinch your nose, frowns her big toe forwards to trace across your lips softly and gently pats her soles against your cheeks. This all is like a fetish amusement park for you.

Suddenly, Lori stands up from her armchair, catching your attention. The girl starts walking around barefoot, and since her soles are still sweaty, each step leaves a sweat footprint on the floor - If you truly like my feet that much, then kiss and worship the ground I walk on! - she keeps walking further from you. Each step is an accurate sewaty imprint of her feet, with heels, insoles and toes perfectly nitid. You can't resist the impulse to kiss and sniff every sweat footprint she left on the floor. Gradually, you reach Lori and notice that she has her hands on her waist, smiling, tapping her foot against the cold floor. You see it and love it. The foot tapping passes on the image of a dominant, powerful woman - and now you just feel at the mercy of her feet. The goth also scrunches and wiggles her toes against the floor, adding even more to your delight.

- Wow! Now I know how much you love feet! I think you deserve some more, so... take it! - Lori plants her heel on the ground, making her foot partially lifted with her sole facing at you. Once again, you take your pleasure on sniffing her sole. It still has some of its previous foot odor, but you enjoy it anyway - Great job! Now kiss my foot! - you readily obey and start planting passionate kisses in every area of her beautiful foot, ranging from the upper side to the ankle, toes, pads, arch, instep and heel. She sure feels like a queen from so much pampering.

After lots of sniffs and kisses, Lori asks you to stop. You feel dismayed from having your pleasure cut off so suddenly. She starts walking around barefoot once again. Another couple of seconds later, the goth calls you again. She sits back down on her armchair and tells you to kneel back down. She once again lifts her foot, exposing her sole, which is now black with dirt.

- That's it, I walked barefoot and my feet are now filthy black... So, I want you now to do another cute thing for me! - Lori once again talks to you in a seductive way, her cheeks blushing red quite a bit and has a finger on her lips - Now, you must...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kiss and lick my feet until they are clean white again!

2. Massage and get trampled by my black dirty soles!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Vile (UN: thevile at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1642315-Foot-Fun-at-Loris-House