*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1450532-Loris-Footsie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: She plays footsie with you under the table to tease you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #26

Lori's Footsie

    by: The Vile
- Test out? What do you mean? - you raise one eyebrow slightly, your facial expression changes into a distrustful yet puzzled look.

Lori says nothing more; instead, she prefers to keep some dosage of mystery in the air. Supporting one elbow vertically on the table, she rests her chin on the fist of the same arm while looking directly at your eyes with a seductive stare.

- Well, let's see more about your dearly fetish... - Lori says in a "caressing" voice.

All of a sudden, you take a scare and opens your eyes very wide as you feel something cold touching your ankle, right under the end of your jeans pants. You quickly suppress your breath to not scream from such surprise, though you couldn't avoid letting out a quick, short "Huh?" from it. Judging by the way the goth looks at you, you can only deduce that it's part of her "test". You rapidly grab your glass and take a deep sip of water to cover up your discomfort.

Now you've fully realized it: in a classic movies cliché, Lori is playing footsie with you under the table, rubbing her completely bare foot against your leg. Despite her feet were being inside her leathery boots and striped socks for long hours, her toetips were somehow cold, for any reasons you simply cannot guess (maybe, it was for the excitement of the moment). It soon turns your previous discomfort into pure pleasure. A goth chick's foot is certainly a completely new experience for you.

- What's up with you, kid? Don't you say me that you are disliking my foot? - as she continues the play, she licks her lips mischievously. Setting your mind back to reality, you start to evaluate that Lori's foot sole is soft and tender and feels delicious against your skin. You assume that she takes good care of her feet.

Footsie is yet another aspect of your foot fetish that you sure never tried on before, and now you realize how much you couldn't enjoy before by not trying it. You feel like if a girl you're into is flattering you through your fetish. Lori progressively lifts her foot, proceeding to rub against your shin and all the way up to your knee. Reaching there, you think to yourself how good is to feel the slight contrast between the warm sole and the cold toes. If you had ticklish knees, you sure would burst in laughters right off the bat.

- C'mon, don't be shy... Tell me what do you think about my foot, won't you? - Lori keeps tempting you by caressing your knee up and down, like a persistent massage.

- Oh my... I could never imagine that your foot was ever this good! Your sole and toes are so soft and fleshy... That's too good to be true! - you delight in excitement, though talking quietly to not attract others' attention to you.

- Try this and you sure won't regret it! - speaking playfully, Lori starts rubbing her heel on your knee. The sensation is practically the same, athough the heel is anathomically "hard" in comparison to the rest of the foot, but you still enjoy it anyway.

- Marvelous... Simply, I think I've died and now I'm into Heaven! - you say while moaning discreetly - You have fantastic feet, Lori!

Lori giggles and thanks you very kindly (something that you've never seen she doing at all, let alone to you). Apparently, she has now a newfound taste of using her feet to tease you.

Still not fully satisfied, you must fulfill another part of your new "footgirl"'s tease: smell. You pick your napkin and drop it right under the table (you did it on purpose, but for all effects you pretend to have let it fall accidentally). You quickly duck under the table to get it back, but stops halfway to admire something: Lori's foot as a whole is pale white and nicely shaped, with well-cared toes and heel, sexy arch, deep instep and fleshy balls. You also notice that her toenails are painted in an aggressively black tone. Her sole is quite reddish from the warmth inside her boots. You cannot resist anymore: silently approaching your face towards, you take a good sniff from that sexy foot. Upon returning to your normal position, you notice that Lori has blushed red and covers her mouth while giggling deliciously.

- Something wrong?

Lori stops laughing to take some air - I can't believe you actually sniffed my foot! That's real crazy! It is that good for you?

- How do you know that I did sniff your foot? - you ask a bit embarrassed.

- Oh, please, who are you trying to fool? Do you really think I didn't ever figure out that you are doing to me the same things you do to Ms. Bertinelli? It was just a matter of time before you wanted to try it on me! - Lori sentences this, then after a few seconds shifts her playful manners into a more serious (albeit still smiling) stance - But... tell me, did you like the smell of my foot? - she resumes her footsie.

- Yes, I... I loved it! It's just as great as the smell from Ms. Bertinelli's foot! Delicious, just like hers! - you blush a little to admit this. She once again thanks you very politely for complimenting her foot.

But you soon notice that her footsie has suddenly taken a dangerous turn: Lori once again darts her eyes into yours while licking her lips with a seductive face. You feel her foot gently caressing your crotch, over your jeans, and gulp in nervousism.

- Whoops! What do we have in here? Looks like the guy right in front of me is not only a foot fetishist, but a foot pervert too! Don't you feel shame of yourself for being this naughty? - the goth rubs her foot softly against your "lower parts" and feels something growing huge with happiness inside the pants.

Athough the sensation is good for starters, that can definitely become something that you may turly regret for, mainly if there's somebody else prying into your mood! You decide that now it's time to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Vile (UN: thevile at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1450532-Loris-Footsie