*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575204-Fantasy-Foot-Fetish-Mansion/cid/741888-Dominated
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1575204
While getting lost in the woods, you find a mansion that makes any foot fantasy come true.
This choice: using our feet to dominate him!!!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Dominated

    by: KingsSideCastle
Sakura grins at Ino’s suggestion. “Good idea,” She said. “New slaves are always fun to dominate!”

The girls play a quick game of rock paper scissor with Sakura winning much to the pink haired kunoichi’s delight. “Looks like I get to play with him first,” She said. “Better luck next time Ino.”

“Hmph,” Ino responded crossing her arm but you can tell from her suppressed smile that she’s not really too upset. “Fine…Just try not to work him over too much.” She said sliding back a little. “I want him coherent enough to know what I’m doing to him.”

“Yeah yeah,” Sakura said rolling her eyes. She giggled as she took a seat in front of you extending her feet towards you and playfully wiggling her toes in anticipation.

You watch in excitement as her soles slowly approach your face. You know she’s dragging this out just to tease you. Your heart is beating really fast. It’s pure torture wanting to feel her feet against you. Finally she presses both her sweaty soles against your face and rubs them around.

“Hee hee…your face makes a good foot massager,” She laughed.

You’re in complete heaven as you feel her soles gently stroke and play with your face. The ninja girl’s feet feel as soft and smooth as they look and you don’t want her to stop.

Ino simply watches with amusement as her friend toys with you.

Sakura continues to rub her feet in your face for another half an hour playfully squeezing your cheeks and using her toes to pinch your nose several times in the process. She enjoys using her feet to cover up your vision forcing you to spend time staring at different parts of her feet without any choice over what you get to see. You wind up becoming extremely familiar with what her feet look like as she forces you to study every inch of them. Eventually she decides to take things up a notch.

What does she do?

You have the following choices:

1. Make you smell her feet.

*Noteb*
2. Make you lick her feet.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KingsSideCastle (UN: kingscastle1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BreaktheWalls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575204-Fantasy-Foot-Fetish-Mansion/cid/741888-Dominated