*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/785250-Kairis-Rubdown
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: massage her feet.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Kairi's Rubdown

    by: BreaktheWalls
Sora, with Kairi's feet still on his face, was blushing, wondering how to best word his request. He had always been wanting to do this for awhile, even before he got his foot fetish. Sora blushed as he reminiscent about the times when he day dreamed about Kairi being his girlfriend and sometimes these involved giving her foot massages . However he never got the guts to ask Kairi if she would like a foot rub, out of fear that she was going to think that he was some sort of weirdo and that would break his friendship with her. Now that he knew that Kairi didn't think having a foot fetish was weird, in fact she even seemed to be having fun having fun with it! Sora decided to take his chance.
"Umm....Kairi." Sora said in a somewhat timid tone, still a tad unsure of what he was about to do.
"Yeah Sora." She responded.
"You really gave me a great massage with your feet" Sora said, still blushing but somehow feeling more confident.
"Really? Well, I'm glad you liked it Sora and I got to admit it was rather fun" Kairi said, smiling down at Sora.
"Well....I'm thinking of how to pay you back and I thought of a way" Sora said, now smirking.
"And what might that be?" Kairi questioned, smiling and enjoying where the conversation was leading.
"Well.....I was thinking of.....you know nothing special but I think it's only fairplay to give you a massage." Sora answered, still smirking.
"Oh, that is good payback but where are you going to massage me?" Kairi asked, smiling as she already knew the answer.
"Well your feet did the work for the massage on my face so I think that their the body part that should be massaged" Sora said, with a smirk.
"Well....can't argue with that logic, we should get started and maybe get out of the sun while we're at it" Kairi responded, still smiling. After Kairi said her sentence, she took her feet off of Sora's cheeks. They then walked to a the beach where Sora and Riku use to duel and, sat behind the that odd crooked horizontal tree. In fact, this is where Sora recognized this place in the dream where he worshiped Kairi's feet. As soon as Kairi and Sora got comfortable, Kairi then put her feet on Sora's lap and said "Alright, I'm ready for my massage now".

Sora did not need anymore incentive to start the massage. He picked up her left foot and began to stare at it and feel it. It was one of the softest things Sora has ever felt, it was hard to think that such a soft thing was on his face for so long. It was also one of the prettiest things he saw. Sora could not help but stare at Kairi beautiful foot. "Well, are you going to massage it or would you rather stare at it all day?" Kairi giggled.The question immediately snapped Sora back to reality and with a sheepish grin and apology, he proceeded to knead the left foot as though it were dough, resulting in a moan escaping from Kairi's lips and she blushed at the sensation of her foot getting rubbed. Sora then started to rub her left sole and heel in a counter clockwise motion, only using his thumbs to massage her sole for this technique. "Ohhh.....this feels really good, your really good at this Sora." Kairi moaned. Sora blushed at the compliment and muttered.
"Thanks Kairi.....it feels good to rub your foot." It was Kairi's turn to blush at a compliment now and thanked him. Sora then rubbed her heel for a bit which to Kairi felt as good as when he rubbed the other parts of her foot. After a couple of minutes of rubbing Kairi's soft and sexy heel, Sora then started to rub on what he thought were the most suckable toes of all of the worlds, Kairi's toes to be specific. Sora started to knead each toe individually, starting with her big toe and working his way down. This caused yet another soft moan to escape from Kairi's lips. Sora then started to interlock her toes with his right hand and also popped them, causing Kairi to gasp
"Oh" and then sigh with content. Sora then withdrew his hands from her left foot, only to have Kairi put her right foot in-front of his face and she said, "Don't forget the right". This caused Sora to blush and Kairi to giggle at him yet again.

Sora, blushing took her right foot in his hands and once again, began to examine it. It was as soft as her left foot was. So soft in fact, that Sora began to think that if he were smaller, he could use Kairi's feet as a bed! Sora also thought that the right was a beautiful as the left with it's sexy shape and a sole blush that made her soles look pinkish. Like last time, Sora was oblivious to the fact that he should be massaging her foot, all he could do is stare at, admiring it's beauty. Kairi sighed and then said, "I thought you were going to rub my feet, not stare at them." Sora then woke up from his hypnotic like state and blushed again.
"Sorry Kairi, I guess I can't help it. I mean it's like every time I see your feet, I get hypnotized...." Sora responded timidly.
"Wow you really do like feet" Kairi giggled. Sora sheepishly smiled and began the massage. Sora decided to start the massage by rubbing her soles and heel with his thumbs in a counter clockwise motion. This caused Kairi to moan once again and say,
"Oh Sora, don't stop."
"Don't worry, I don't intend to." Sora then started to rub her sexy toes in a counter clockwise motion, starting at her big toe and working his way down to her pinky toe. He then started to knead her soles, like a baker would knead dough. This pleased Kairi for she gave gave a big moan. Finally, Sora interlocked Kairi's toes with his left hand and popped some of her toes, which caused Kairi to sigh in pleasure.

Sora was now done massaging this foot, however, he still held a grip on Kairi's right foot and then picked her left foot. Kairi, thinking that Sora was once again going to examine her feet, rolled her eyes and giggled, wiggling her toes teasingly at him. To Kairi's surprise however Sora wasn't going to examine her feet for she saw and felt Sora......

You have the following choices:

1. Kissing her feet!

2. Sucking her toes!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BreaktheWalls (UN: cronman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/785250-Kairis-Rubdown