A Mermaid's Tail
Paul Thomas finds himself immersed in a new world after risking his life to save a mermaid
|Paul Thomas was your typical 22 year old guy; a Junior in college with plenty of friends. He never imagined how his life would be forever changed the morning he saved a mermaid's life. Follow Paul's story as he finds himself immersed in the fabled world of mermaids.
Paul Thomas (Main character) 22 years old; junior in college. Wants to work to protect the oceans. Known as Adra once he becomes a mermaid
Hera: Mermaid saved by Paul. 20 years old in appearance but actually around 300 years old. Daughter of clan leader
Calypso: Mother of Hera and leader of clan. Around 1400 years old
Andrew Watson: 22 years old; best friend of Paul. Only surface dweller (human) to know what became of Paul
1. Don't change the characters names
2. Proper spelling and grammar
3. Keep plot appropriate, but also interesting
4. Can add characters as the need arises.
5. Additions must be at least 1 paragraph in length
6. Come up with a title for the addition (try not to use 'continue')
7. Write the story in the 1st person; as if this was happening from your perspective.
This story is Part 1 of a 3 part series called True Legends. The other stories in the series are Into the Abyss (http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1823994-Into-the-Abyss) by Scifiwizard and Learning to Fly (http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1810181-Learning-to-Fly) by Sentinel.
Feel free to read the stories.