*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1991902-At-the-Mercy-of-Female-Feet/cid/2053388-Begging-and-Broken
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1991902
A guy with a foot fetish keeps ending up at women's feet...what could be the problem?
This choice: You beg to worship her feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Begging and Broken!

    by: Unknown
The moment you start begging to worship Tora's feet, something breaks inside of you. It's as though all of the resistance you had built up over the years to not surrender to your fetish exploded into dust. Whining and pleading with her makes you become free from repression and self-doubt.

"Of course you can be my slave!" Tora giggles at you. "From now on, every waking moment of yours will be dedicated to serving my feet. Agree?" She laughs gently, knowing you are powerless to resist.

You nod and press your face against her bare feet, accepting your new place in life. This is what you were born for; this is what your true destiny is!

Months from that moment, you are a shell of your former self, in some respects anyway. Physically, you are frail and gaunt, as you spend most of your days tied to a table, or wrapped up in a rug while you are lost in the silky, smooth wrinkles of your Goddess' feet. You barely have any thoughts of food or sleep: all you can really focus on and think about is Tora's feet.

Even when she's not there, you jack off to pictures of her feet: not actual ones, but the ones you have memorised in your head. So much time have you spent at her feet now, you have memorised every arch, every curve, every subtle blemish and tone of her heels, toes and every aspect of her feet. You can even distinguish between the different aromas her feet produce; this is the only thing you have to focus on in life now, and you have become a Tora foot expert!

You can't even recall how you ended your relationship with Lizzie, or how you quit your job, left your apartment...all those details have become so hazy. It's as though you are only operating at a very basic level of functionality: when you only have to sniff, kiss and lick feet, your mind becomes weak and limited.

Still, you are not at the mental capacity now to think any different. You are a base, simple creature: no more advanced than a dog, who obeys its master. Yet, strangely you are untroubled and blissfully ignorant of the world around you. This is your life now: as meagre and limited as it might sound; its the price you have paid to be Tora's devoted foot slave!

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1991902-At-the-Mercy-of-Female-Feet/cid/2053388-Begging-and-Broken