*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. ehT ssertsiM fo cijaM
  2. SEY ESAELP!
  3. Zatanna
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1158076-ehT-ssertsiM-fo-cijaM
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: A civilian that she saves  •  Go Back...
Chapter #72

ehT ssertsiM fo cijaM

    by: Knight Owl
It's just another day at the playground. Yes, you know that you're 18, but it's fun to just swing on the swingset and you let the little kids have their turn when they ask. However, you're alone today so the swing is all yours. Suddenly, you look up to see a large ice chunk hurtling towards you. You're too paralyzed with fear to move, until…

ailihpodop!

All of the sudden, Zatanna tackles you out of the way of the ice chunk. The Ice smashes against the swing you were just sitting in, destroying it and leaving a rather large hole in its place.

Climbing off of you the heroine helps you up. “You ok?” She asks.

You nod still a little shaken.

It’s strange though. The spell I used before didn’t work.” She says scratching her chin. She gives your shoulder a gentle squeeze. "Anyway, you’re lucky…If I hadn't shown up, Killer Frost's ice chunk would've squished you."

You look at your rescuer stunned and turned on at the same time, Zatanna is absolutely beautiful, from head, to toe. You imagine that she must have really nice feet underneath her pumps and stockings. Wait, did you seriously just think that? You don’t like feet, you can’t.

"Um, Zatanna?" You ask.

She looks up from her thoughts. "Yes?"

"What was your spell supposed to do?"

"Move you out of the way, why?"

"I think it di-" you can't take it anymore, your fall to your knees and start kissing Zatanna's fishnet clad feet.

You look up at Zatanna. She looks mortified. "Oh, my goodness, my spell went horribly wrong.” She says sadly. “I am so so sorry! Lately I’ve been messing up with my spells a lot."

“Can you fix it?” you ask her finding it difficult not to think about how nice her feet are.

She bites her lip. “I don’t even want to try a counterspell because there is a good chance I could make things worse. The good news is that the spell is short term. At least I think it is. It should wear off in an hour or two.

“So I have to spend a couple of hours attracted to your feet?” You ask.

She looks really apologetic. Then she gets an idea. "Why don't you let me make it up to you?" She suggests. "Follow me." She walks over to the park bench, and sits down motioning for you to sit in front of her.

You do as she says.

Giving you a playful smile, Zatanna slowly starts taking off her pumps. First she slips off her right pump and then her left. You watch with fascination staring intently at her feet as she does this. You practically start drooling when she begins rolling down her fishnet stockings exposing her legs and bare feet to you. It’s seductive the way that she takes them off exposing a little bit of her body at a time. First you get to see her peel off her right stocking slowly revealing her thigh, followed by her calve, her ankle, her heel, and the top of her foot. As she reaches her toes, she extends her foot towards you allowing you to get a good look at her sole as she tugs it off causing your heart to skip a beat in the process. She giggles a little and then repeats the process removing her left stocking as well. With your newfound attraction towards feet, you’re really feeling an intense amount of pleasure.

As she places her stockings inside of her pumps on the bench next to her, you begin to gaze at the magician' feet longingly. They look really beautiful. You estimate them to probably be a size 8 and her nails are painted a dark purple color. They look soft and smooth and well taken care of. You imagine how nice it would be to touch them.

Zatanna wiggles her toes a little happy to have to cool air brush against them. She smiles at the obvious look of enjoyment on your face "Since it's my fault that this happened, I'm going to let you do whatever you want with my feet."

You feel excited as she says that.

"So, what do you wanna do first?" She asks.

You have the following choices:

1. Smelling and Licking

*Noteb*
2. Massage Them

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Knight Owl (UN: scifiguy177 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1158076-ehT-ssertsiM-fo-cijaM