*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1433949-You-have-no-other-choice-but-worship-her-wet-fe
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: You have no other choice but worship her wet feet and footprints on the floor.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #25

You have no other choice but worship her wet fe...

    by: Dragooon
You decided it was best to just submit and do as you are told. You begin to walk towards, actually more like crawling towards her. Within a few minutes you reach the place where she is standing, back in the place where she used you as her foot mat. You handed her the towel and she began to soak her feet in water, and as she soaked them; you watched and examined her feet, her perfect feet. Within a few minutes she was done and then she started to walk.

"Come now, on your knees and crawl where ever my footprints are, show that you love my feet" Helena said.

For a moment a thought of pure escapement was played in your mind, but the thought was soon pushed away as you saw Helena feet walking on the carpet and your resistance was all but gone. You began to crawl and with each footprint you come across you begin to place your head in the footprint, smelling it, smelling her footsweat, and arousing aroma, taking deep inhales your nose started to get use to the smell, after taking a good 5 or so minutes you moved to the next and repeated the process; first burying your head in the footprint, smelling it and allowing your nose to get used to the smell and you took deep inhales, as you continued to do that you were starting to enjoy being her slave.You kissed each footprint and smelled each one, as your teacher looked please. As you continued to do this routine over and over, you soon found yourself back on the living room and Helena's was standing above you, looking down at you.

"Very good slave, you have shown that you do indeed love my feet" she said, gently tapping your face with one of her feet.

She rubbed her foot and you continued to like it.

"Thank you, Mistress" you blurted out, within embarrassment, you realized you just called your teacher Mistress. "Very good, a broke you pretty fast, and now look at you, you're addicted to my foot smell, like the foot lover you are" She said, "Beg me to allow you to worship my feet, tell me what a good slave you are and tell me how you long to be owned by my feet".

You have the following choices:

1. You agree and begin to beg

*Noteb*
2. Your conscience sets in, trying to talk you out of it.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dragooon (UN: masterful888 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1433949-You-have-no-other-choice-but-worship-her-wet-fe