*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1737486-That-she-has-fallen-asleep
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: That she has fallen asleep.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

That she has fallen asleep.

    by: pendelberry
You look up at She-Hulk and notice that she had fallen asleep. You finally stop sucking on her massive toes when you start to hear her snore lightly. You finally let her toes come out of your mouth, you had thought that you had all five of them in your mouth with how full your mouth had felt but to your surprise you only had her big and second toe in your mouth. The sheer size of her feet was finally becoming evident her feet were truly massive just one of her feet could easily cover your entire head and face. The thought of being able to do whatever you could want with her massive feet had your mind swimming, the only problem is you are still tied up but at least you still have access to her gorgeous massive toes.

Many thoughts go through your mind but the only option that you have is to lick and suck her toes. So you decide why not and begin to kiss her left foots toes “the foot that was gripping your nose.” As per they still had their full flavor and the smell still hurt your nose, so you start with just kissing her big toe for a few minutes you began to lick the underside of her toe to your surprise that the having given time for her foot to cool down and lose some of its potency this foot tasted much better than her other one had. it was still very salty but it had lost all of its bitterness. After licking her toes till all the flavor was gone you were beginning to feel tired and after a short time you finally fell asleep your self.

When you awoke you saw that

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. she was gone

*Noteb*
2. she was still asleep with her feet in your face

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pendelberry (UN: pendelberryx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1737486-That-she-has-fallen-asleep