*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1884528-Forced-to-Worship-Superheroine-feet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: Forced to Worship Superheroine feet.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Forced to Worship Superheroine feet.

    by: Fuzzywuzzy
After a few more minutes of deeply inhaling, you feel batgirls toes enter your mouth. You struggle but supergirl puts her heel on your nuts and pushes down slightly. You scream but its muffled and then you get orders."suck on my toes and rub karas feet or we'll stand on you." Said batgirl. " Fuck you" you said quitly. yoi didnt think they would hear it but they heard it clearly.You immediately start sucking on batgirls toes and pick up karas foot that was on your nuts and start rubbing. The two superheroines moan and then they whisper to each other. (You can't hear what there saying ). "Let's stand on him kara, I don't think he's doing a good enough job at sucking my toes." "I don't think he's rubbing my feet godd enough, so ill stand on his nuts and lower stomach and crush his nuts a little while you stand on his face and upper stomach and while your foots on his face make him lick your foot. It'll teach him and we'll both get some pleasure and he'll get discipline."

Then batgirl stood up and stood on his upper stomach. She moved her right foot to his face and put her toes in his mouth while kara stood up. She stood on his nuts and her weight because of her muscles crushed his nuts and they bled a little. Then she moved her right foot to his lower stomach.





Sorry for the change in the story. I used his instead of you so sorry. Hope you liked it.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Batgirl and kara swap positions.

*Noteb*
2. Batgirl puts her boots on and stands on his face with both her feet.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fuzzywuzzy (UN: fuzzyboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1884528-Forced-to-Worship-Superheroine-feet