*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/916365-You-invite-her-in
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: You invite her in.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

You invite her in.

    by: Unknown
"Hello Mr. Marshall, I hope I'm not interrupting."

"Interrupting? Lady, you've just made my night. Please, come in."

"That's very kind of you Mr. Marshall," She walks up to you "Thanks," and strolls into the office, gloved fingers sliding underneath your chin as she goes by.

"Well, what can I say. I'm just a nice kind of guy." You walk over to your desk and sit down. At the same time you notice that she's carrying an exotic looking plant with her. Its nothing like anything you've ever seen, a few flower with a dark purple stem purple stems, twisted around each other, with white petals. "So Miss..."

"My name is Maria, Maria Lockheart."

"Pretty name for a pretty lady. Who's the lucky guy?"

"Oh I'm not married Mr. Marshall,"

"Is that so," This night keeps getting better and better, "Well then, what brings you to my humble establishment?"

"I represent a client who'd be very interested on meeting with you personally. She also wanted me to deliver this" Maria places the plant on your desk. The odd look you're giving the plant prompts Maria to suggest you take a sniff "Go ahead Mr. Marshall, it won't bite,"

So you lean in towards one of the flowers and get sprayed with a cloud of gas.

What does it do to you?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. It knocks you out. You're taken to Ivy's secret lair.

2. It paralyzes you. She tortures you in your own office.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/916365-You-invite-her-in