*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You taste!
  2. Sweet, southern bell!
  3. Rouge has pity on you
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/949869-You-taste
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: You taste!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #30

You taste!

    by: Unknown
Bam! Rouge's toes went inside of your mouth and you closed your eyes and began sucking on them like there was no tomorrow. Her toes tasted so good that you couldn't help but keep sucking them. All of her toes inside of your mouth, sweat falling to your tongue as they wiggled inside of your mouth and you simutaniously licked and sucked her toes. Rouge placed her hands on her hips and looked at Kitty, trying to contain her giggles and moans.

"Looks...like... your boyfriend is obsessed with..." She couldn't finish. All that came out her mouth was just a loud moan -- a sigh of relief. Kitty looked at Rouge and shook her head. Yeah, that's exactly how she was when you started to suck her toes. Once you were on her feet, the two parties were hooked and couldn't get off. Rouge dug her toes deeper into your mouth, then, she pulled them out with a huge pooping sound and her whole foot covered in saliva. She rubbed her other foot and the other went in. Poor Kitty was left out of the action, she placed her foot over your face and you began to smell it. Oh how you were living your dream.

$$ What happens now?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Double de-feet

2. Plot twist!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/949869-You-taste