*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Like a lollipop.
  2. Tira
  3. Talim
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1568495-Soul-Calibur-Shrink-Story/cid/703595-Like-a-lollipop
by Godot
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1568495
A story that allows all fetishes, all sexual orientations, have some fun.
This choice: Tira does whatever you want.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Like a lollipop.

    by: Godot
Tira licked her lips, and removed her boot from the wriggling Talim. She reached down, and snatched up the hurt little girl in her hand. Talim came face to face with her tormentor, her tears still ran unchecked. "Aww, you look so pathetic right now, and I don't like what your wearing. Let's fix that." Tira began to rip off Talim's little clothes, leaving a shivering, vulnerable pet. "You look really tasty too, I bet you taste great!" Tira's maw revealed shiny white teeth. Her tongue snaked out, and licked Talim's exposed chest. Talim gasped, the warm feeling and the sensuality of the action left her at a loss. Tira slid her tongue down under Talim's pussey. Tira watched in delight as her little captive held herself in discomfoture. Talim was very turned on by the display, but tried not to succumb. Tira licked all over Talim's body, from her feet to her face, and even sucked a bit on the pussey. Talim had not yet reached orgasm, but she was closing in. Tira smiled at her good work.

You have the following choices:

1. She continues to play with Talim in this fashion.

2. Mood swing!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Godot (UN: shanks49 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Godot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1568495-Soul-Calibur-Shrink-Story/cid/703595-Like-a-lollipop