*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tira plays with Talim using her feet.
  2. Tira
  3. Talim
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1568495-Soul-Calibur-Shrink-Story/cid/708238-Tira-plays-with-Talim-using-her-feet
by Godot
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1568495
A story that allows all fetishes, all sexual orientations, have some fun.
This choice: Tira plays with Talim using her feet.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Tira plays with Talim using her feet.

    by: Godot
Talim was relieved, breathing out a long sigh. The pressure eased up, and lef her body. However, this repose wouldn't last long. Talim caught something in the air, the scent of feet. She looked up, watching Tira remove her boots! Her joy was shattered, she could only look up hopelessly as her cruel master revealed black socks, crusted at the sole from sweat. "Let's see, how many weeks was it? One, two...Almost three weeks without changing socks!" She grinned down at Talim, "I hope you have a foot fetish, or else you might die from the smell alone!" She lowered her disgusting, stinky sock onto Talim, who was pushed into the sweaty material. It smelled so bad, Talim's vision was going blurry. Tira ground Talim beneath her foot, "And that's how much you're worth, slave; you're worth less than the dirt beneath my feet!"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Play with her some more.

2. Drop her into the sock!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Godot (UN: shanks49 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Godot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1568495-Soul-Calibur-Shrink-Story/cid/708238-Tira-plays-with-Talim-using-her-feet