*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/933968-Kissing-Kairis-feet
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: Kissing her feet!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Kissing Kairi's feet

    by: Dragonfly
After Sora was done massaging her feet, Kairi was in absolute bliss, she didn't even notice Sora slowly bringing her delicate feet closer and closer to his lips but the moment "It" happened, Kairi was taken completely by surprise but didn't jerk her foot away but instead left in Sora's hand. "W-What are you doing?" Kairi asked nervously while blushing the brightest shade of red. Sora himself couldn't believe what he had just done, sure his dream had Kairi's soft feet rubbing against his face but nothing about had anything about him kissing her feet; embarrassed, Sora quickly dropped her feet blushing an even more than Kairi.

"I'm so sorry" Sora apologized. "What are you apologizing for?" Kairi asked lightly smiling at Sora. "That actually felt nice, a hundred times better than when you were massaging them." Kairi then lifted her beautiful feet up to Sora's face. "You think you could kiss them again?" Kairi asked. Sora could only stare at Kairi's feet and think to himself that he had only told Kairi about his newfound fetish a few hours ago and was now offering her feet to him. Not wasting another second, Sora grabbed both of Kairi's feet and planted a nice long kiss on each of her silky, smooth soles. He then continued kissing around her soles, over the top of her feet before finally finishing with a single kiss on each of her big toes, all the while Kairi was moaning and sighing with delight.

Sora placed Kairi's feet back in his lap and looked up at her, "Did you like it?" Sora asked already knowing the answer. "It was the best thing to ever happen to my feet." replied Kairi. "So is there anything else you want to do with my feet?"

What does Sora do next?

You have the following choices:

1. Give her toes a little more "attention"

2. Lick her soles

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dragonfly (UN: ghftgfjh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/933968-Kissing-Kairis-feet