*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kairi's House
  2. The Kairi Factor
  3. Destiny Islands
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/795475-Kairis-House
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1608704
Roxas discovers he likes girls feet, too!
This choice: Kairi's House  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Kairi's House

    by: howdyboy
The first few minute of walking were in dead silence, that was until Kairi spoke up, breaking the silence, "You know Roxas, your remind me of someone I use to know.....I think his name was Sora." Roxas froze at hearing his somebody's name for a moment before continuing on. Roxas, out of curiosity then asked, "Erm, what was Sora like?" Kairi blushed and said, "Well, he was energetic and quite the day dreamer. He was also adventerous and competitive," Kairi then started to blush even more red "He always seemed like he wanted to impress me...." She said in a low volumed voice. Roxas blushed, he was more like his counter part then he originally thought.... So far, Axel seemed to be right about Nobodies having traits the their orginal counter parts had. "Er, Wow, your right, he does sound a lot like me" Roxas said, with a nervous smile rubbing the back of his head.

Kairi giggled and then hesitated, before speaking again "Strange thing is though.....I can only remember three experiences with him.....and the strange thing is, they all involve my feet." Roxas eyes widened in shock for a brief moment, but he immediately regained his composure. Axel was right, he must have inherited his foot fetish from his somebody. Now that Roxas knew that his counterpart did indeed have a foot fetish, he was curious as to what the events were. "Er, what happened in your experiences?" Roxas asked. Kairi blushes and said, "Well.....this is rather odd.....since we just met.....but, I feel like I can tell you....." Kairi hesitated for a bit before continuing " The first experience was when we were 11, me and Sora were play wrestling. At one point, I had him in a headscissor lock. I made him in submit in that hold and I was barefoot at the time so, I rubbed his face and made him smell my feet" Kairi giggled at the memory, while Roxas gave out a nervous chuckle, secretly hoping that an event like that would happen to him. Kairi continued speaking "The next experience I had was when I was playing with my friend Selphie, it was two years ago, when I was 13, anyways, we heard sniffing noises and we then saw Sora smelling my shoes and Selphie's sandals. Boy, you should have seen his face, it was as red as a ripe tomato" Kairi giggled then continued. "He told us that it was a dare from Riku, though, the odd thing is, when we questioned another boy we knew, Riku about it, he denied making the dare." Roxas blushed. He now started to wish that Axel will dare him to perhaps sniff Xions feet after a mission, when her feet would be really sweaty and the smell strong.

Kairi then started to blush and continued to talk about the "The one I remember the most was a year ago. One day, Sora came up to me, he told me about a dream, which involved my feet, specifically, him tickling me and then me rubbing me feet in his face" Roxas eyebrows raised in surprise, This was more or less the exact same dream as the one he had but instead of Kairi, it was Xion. Kairi continued to tell of her experience. He was somewhat embarrassed to tell me this, but I told him not to be and that if we wanted to, we can try to experiment with his knew found interest. It started with me rubbing my feet in his face, which was rather fun, I must admit." Roxas blushed, silently cursing his counterpart to be so lucky as to have a hot girl's sexy feet rub his face. "The next thing he did was massage my feet, on the paopu fruit island. It felt great, though I had to remind him several times to massage my feet since he keep on staring at them at several points." Kairi said, with a giggle. Roxas gave out a small chuckle, knowing he would have done the same thing if he was in Sora's position. "After the massage however.....He started to kiss my feet.....I was startled at first but then came to love it after a few minutes, it was rather....pleasurable and he then continued to give my feet oral service, such as licking them and sucking on my toe....which he said tasted better then lollipops" Kairi recalled with a blush. "After that....I think he saw Riku coming so we kind of had to stop and that's all I can remember about him at the moment.....though I am getting bits and pieces of other memories back, I still don't understand why these memories are so clear and the other one's so blurry" Kairi said. Roxas stood still for a few moments before walking back up to Kairi. He also wondered why Namine kept those memories of Sora and Kairi.....

A few minutes later, they reach Kairi's house and go into her room. Kairi then began to take of her shoes and sits on her bed and starts to take off her socks, revieling her sweat covered feet. Roxas's eyes nearly popped out of his head of what he saw. Kairi's feet were possibly the sexiest feet in all of the worlds. Her feet were a tad pale and her soles were pinkish in color, as if they were blushing. Her feet were also a tad small in size, around a size 6, desipte her large shoes (truth be told, Roxas found this a tad odd but didn't comment on it nor did he really care about it). They were also dainty and had really sexy toes, painted with crimson red to match her hair and her toes were the perfect shape for Roxas, she also had some sexy high arches. All in all, Roxas thought that Kairi's feet were perfect.

Kairi then noticed Roxas staring and smirked and said, "I knew it." Before Roxas could ask the meaning of what she said, Kairi suddenly put her feet on his face and started to rub them on his face. "It was rather obvious to me that you had a foot fetish Roxas. I mean you weren't exactly discreet about it, looking at my shoes, asking about my foot experiences and now starting and blushing at my feet." Kairi explained, as she kept rubbing her feet on Roxas's face. Roxas blushed at her deduction of his foot fetish, which prompted Kairi to giggle and say " Don't worry though, after my experiences with Sora, I find foot fetish to be rather cute." She then used her toes to pinch his nose. "Got your nose" Kairi giggled and then released her grip on it, and continued to rub her feet on his face, with Roxas taking the opportunity to smell her feet. It was a strong scent, he could tell her feet had been in those socks for quite some time, not that Roxas mind the smell, on the contrary he quite enjoyed it!

After a few minutes of rubbing her feet on his face, Kairi rested her feet on his lap, wasting no time in keeping the momentum of the foot fetish situation, Roxas started to....

You have the following choices:

1. Kiss her feet

2. Lick her soles

*Noteb*
3. Suck her toes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 howdyboy (UN: butthead92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/795475-Kairis-House